PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
**** can't activate this damn Racer 8 at all. Game got added to my Indie gal;a account but not showing the button to activate the game. :|

Killing Machine
Been hunting Super Meat Boy for a while. Can't go wrong at $0.74 (95% off). Pulled the trigger. :))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^It's a sandbox type thing. You can create stuff from source engine and there are game modes servers too. One can source character models from other games into this and do the posing and stuff.

Watch few videos.

Killing Machine
Anyone recommend getting Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons for $2.24 (with voucher 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG). The gameplay seems quite short for the money spent. :confused:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Anyone recommend getting Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons for $2.24 (with voucher 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG). The gameplay seems quite short for the money spent. :confused:

Good gameplay and story you'll need an xbox 360 controller to play the game i bought the game on summer sale

Killing Machine
Thanks [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] and [MENTION=118217]lovedonator[/MENTION]. :) Glad I waited for your responses. Brothers is now $1.49 on Steam daily deal. (90% off)

Top Bottom