PC Game Deals

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
After getting the gift activate hola to russia or flyvpn if u r using the client, then simply click add game to library, valid for SEA & brazil

you know there is a good chance of account being banned ?? Steam is not like Origin which allow buying using VPN easily .

DVJex

In the zone
If any of you guys want to get Dont starve and the dlc from steam, buy them individually. It's 20 cents cheaper.

Killing Machine
Won't take that risk with my account. :D
Of course there is a clear risk. Using VPN to bypass region restriction violates Steam TOS. I don't have any proof of who got banned because of this, but do at your own risk mate.

If any of you guys want to get Dont starve and the dlc from steam, buy them individually. It's 20 cents cheaper.
Damn, I need the Reign of Giants DLC but its never hitting 75% off :(

Coolone

Broken In

Better to buy Don't Starve MEGA PACK You'll get a extra copy of Don’t Starve Together to Gift or trade it after 30 days :-D

Killing Machine
Better to buy Don't Starve MEGA PACK You'll get a extra copy of Don’t Starve Together to Gift or trade it after 30 days :-D

Let me give you a counter offer. :)

• Mega Pack = $10.34 = Don't Starve, Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC, and Don't Starve Together, plus a gift copy of Don't Starve Together
  • Frontier Pack + DLC (separately) = $5 + $2.49 = $7.49 = Don't Starve and Don’t Starve Together, plus a gift copy of Don't Starve Together - Send the extra copy to a friend! + DLC :) [STRIKE](most likely price error on Frontier Pack I believe)[/STRIKE]

EDIT: I guess that the frontier pack is $5 for users who own the base game. My friend is seeing it as $20.

Why Early Access?
NOTE: Players who currently own Don't Starve on Steam will get Don't Starve Together for free when it exits Early-Access. During Early-Access, current owners of Don't Starve get 2 copies of Don't Starve Together through the Frontier Pack at 75% off.

- - - New Deal - - -

Get free Deadbreed Steam key at IndieGala!

Last edited:

DVJex

In the zone
Yea the frontier pack is 5$ if you own the base game. And I dont see anything at IndieGala. Was the giveaway removed?

Killing Machine
Yea the frontier pack is 5$ if you own the base game. And I dont see anything at IndieGala. Was the giveaway removed?

Yeah looks like its over or they've taken it down. They might do it in batches like they did for Xmas, so wait and see today.

--- New Deal ---

Get Memories of a Vagabond Steam key free! Get it fast before they take it down.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Of course there is a clear risk. Using VPN to bypass region restriction violates Steam TOS. I don't have any proof of who got banned because of this, but do at your own risk mate.
Exactly. Have many games, so can't take risk with this account where I have invested too damn much. I would rather pay more.

Get free Deadbreed Steam key at IndieGala!

Damn missed this one thanks to the dead PSU. Got the Memories one though. :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Exactly. Have many games, so can't take risk with this account where I have invested too damn much. I would rather pay more.

Damn missed this one thanks to the dead PSU. Got the Memories one though. :D
I missed it too. Saw the post and then forgot to get it later that day thanks to office. :/

Got the current game though...

Killing Machine
Wishing all TDF gamers / deal hunters and your families a very happy and prosperous New Year 2015 !! :)

*i.imgur.com/CggDOCXl.jpg

Thanks for all the sharing. Keep up the good work. Let's hope 2015 gives us mouth-watering deals, insane price errors, creative studios, epic titles, sky-scraping Steam library, minimal backlog and lots and lots of gaming fun!! :D

Top Bottom