PC Game Deals

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
not too long back. About three weeks before the summer sale it was 2.99. That title is perpetually in a state of price drop.

Killing Machine
Can't use the voucher for this game. Its greyed out.

Please check again. It is working from my end. I did purchase last night with this coupon. Was waiting for some good discounts on this but I don't think the GOTY will be getting lower than $7.50 anytime soon. So $8 seemed to be a decent price when compared to steam sales or even the latest QuakeCon sale. ($10.19)

*i.imgur.com/JKNgUZE.png

Tried applying coupon just now.

*i.imgur.com/MMXm60E.png

gameranand

Living to Play
Please check again. It is working from my end. I did purchase last night with this coupon. Was waiting for some good discounts on this but I don't think the GOTY will be getting lower than $7.50 anytime soon. So $8 seemed to be a decent price when compared to steam sales or even the latest QuakeCon sale. ($10.19)

*i.imgur.com/JKNgUZE.png

Tried applying coupon just now.

*i.imgur.com/MMXm60E.png

Oh yeah....I was applying my GMG credits thats why it wasn't working. You can apply one of them at a time. :)

Killing Machine
Humble Square Enix Bundle

$1 for:

• Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini Ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
BTA (now at $7.73) for:

• Deus Ex: Invisible War
  • Deus Ex: The Fall
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran Pack
  • Battlestations: Midway
  • More games to be added here
$14.99 for:

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
  • Just Cause 2
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

snap

Lurker
We're giving away a million Steam keys for GTR Evolution, with Bundle Stars | PC Gamer get your weekly free game :D

Direct link: FREE Steam key from Bundle Stars and PC Gamer

PS; you get Race 07 with it too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

75% off on all Batman games.... :D

Batman - 75 years

Thanks! You will get additional 20 % off using the Voucher Code: P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9. I have bought Batman Arkham Aslyum + Arkham City GOTY Pack, Batman Arkham Origins, Season Pass for a total of $18.

Killing Machine
Claim free The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in Origin using redemption code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. Expires July 31.

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks! You will get additional 20 % off using the Voucher Code: P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9. I have bought Batman Arkham Aslyum + Arkham City GOTY Pack, Batman Arkham Origins, Season Pass for a total of $18.

Thanks got the same pack and thanks to [MENTION=84261]abhidev[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Claim free The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in Origin using redemption code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. Expires July 31.

thanks but still I dont like the game :p

Can anybody give me nfs rivals in exchange i will give stream game of ur choice

- - - Updated - - -

Can anybody give me nfs rivals in exchange i will give stream game of ur choice.
Please pm me.

Top Bottom