PC Game Deals

snap

Lurker
The email is just for spamming purpose, type your id then like their FB page and they will give you the key in the page itself. Just create a fake FB and give them a disposable email id :D

I got the key and redeemed in steam already. Anyone can create more fake Id's and get more keys :razz:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
i do agree wid DVj :)

Guys do u have made wishlist for steam sell?

Here's my wishlist :D :
1. Wolfenstein The New Order (Mostly will pick this up@winter sale)
2. South Park Stick of Truth (Mostly will pick this up@winter sale)
3. Banished, hoping it to go on discount on humble store. That way I can get a Steam Key as well as a DRM Free version. I just want a steam version incase they add support for Steam Workshop..
4. Age of Empires III Complete Collection
5. Call of Juarez Gunslinger
6. Gas Guzzlers Extreme
7. Dawn of Discovery / Anno 1404
8. Knights of Honor (will wait for this to go in a bunduru)

The only other game i'd pick up is Dishonored GOTY if it's real cheap. That's it.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^^
Make sure you guys post here before purchasing.. never insta purchase if you don't have experience with previous sales and trends..
if you are buying something for multiplayer make sure the game is not dead..

general rule is only purchase if it is either -- > a flash sale, or daily deal. if you miss, wait for last 2 days when most deals re-appear.

Bhargav

In the zone
Just check THIS

Hey /r/gaming! Before the Steam Summer Sale (SSS) gets into full swing I'd like to get a guideline for making purchases. I remember seeing that you shouldn't buy things willy nilly, but does that apply to the Daily Deals (DD)? Right now Bioshock Infinite is a DD, but will it get any lower if it becomes a Flash Sale (FS)? Can it become a FS, or Community Choice (CC)? These are the kinds of questions that I want to be answered before we all start spending our hard earned cash.
Therefore, I propose a Guideline for the SSS:
Don't buy games unless they are a Daily Deal, Flash Sale, or Community Choice (you may have to wait for your game, but it'll save you $$$ in the long run)
If a game hasn't been a DD, FS, or CC buy it on the last day of the SSS (getting it at the SSS discount is better than full price or not at all)
If a CC deal does't include any games you're looking for choose the biggest discount best deserving game vote or don't vote there's always 2 sides to every story (just because you don't want any of the CC games doesn't mean that other people feel the same way)
Purchase games as gifts, too many times have I seen people buy a bunch of games just to have them sit in their library and never get played. If you purchase them as gifts you can instal them when you want or trade them with friends.
Use your wishlist to keep track of games you really want, when they go on sale Steam will email you about the discounts.

That's all I can think of right now, but feel free to add your own input or make changes.
Edit: I hate to ask for upvotes, but I'd like a lot of people to see this so they have a great Summer Sale. I understand if you don't upvote, but I hope you can understand why I'd like to get this to be seen

*i.imgur.com/Xi4aE.png

Top Bottom