PC Game Deals

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Never played AOE 2 much. Was a huge fan of Rise of Rome. And RON, god my 4 years in college utterly consumed (in a good way).

D

Deleted member 118788

Which multiplayer games will be worth buying in Steam Sales?

beingGamer

In the zone
sorry for a noob question. I am new to Steam.
do we have to download the entire game once we pay the money? how do we get the game key?

kunalht

In the zone
sorry for a noob question. I am new to Steam.
do we have to download the entire game once we pay the money? how do we get the game key?

yes.
once you pay money, that game will add to your steam library. You can download it whenever you want.

- - - Updated - - -

How is Dungeon Defenders for 3.74 $ ? Any one played it ?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
wow so i was funding my account with $25 using my sister's SBI VISA Credit Card and they fuc*ing rejected it. she got a call(right now) that steam is not a trusted site as they have had many users complain against steam.

I SO WANNA HIT THAT GUY AND THOSE USERS :banghead:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
wow so i was funding my account with $25 using my sister's SBI VISA Credit Card and they fuc*ing rejected it. she got a call(right now) that steam is not a trusted site as they have had many users complain against steam.

best option use icici never had any problems for anything online...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

HDFC CCs work like a breeze :)

Top Bottom