PC Configuration for Multimedia & Gaming 50k

sandeep816

Right off the assembly line
Hi

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Want a PC for Video Editing,3-D animation, Photo Editing(Photoshop, Illustartor), Watching HD Movies, Gaming, Web Surfing.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 8 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I already have a 1TB seagate, I have to buy SSD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: no.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Mouse, keyboard, speaker

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: within a week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I will do.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Jaipur, planning to buy online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I prefer AMD Processor, FX Series. Kindly suggest me best configuration at lowest price.

Awaiting expert suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Cilus

laborare est orare
AMD FX-8350 @ 12K
ECS A970M-A-Deluxe @ 5.5K (Theitdepot - ECS A970M A Deluxe 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard)
G-SKill RipjawX 8GB X 1 1600 MHz DDR3 @ 4.4K (Flipkart)
Samsung Series 840 120 GB SSD @ 5.8K
NZXT Source 210 Elite Cabinet @ 2.7K
Seasonic S12II 520W PSU @ 4.4K
Gigabyte HD 7850 2 GB GDDR5 14K
Asus 24X SATA DVD R/W @ 1K

Total: 49.8K

OP
S

sandeep816

Right off the assembly line
Thank you Cilus.
Please refer the products which are available on flipcart as I have to order online.

Top Bottom