PC Buying Guide 2013 - Q4

somebodysme

Journeyman
If you are buying from US then you should know that you won't get any warranty.

What if I send it with someone, if something ever happens.

Did you had any experience with damaged cards, like purchased from US?

Actually, I placed the order today itself.

PentiumD

Broken In
Are the gigs going to be updated this quarter Q3 or we will have Q4 2012 rig directly... :lol: or Q1 2013 looks better

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
What if I send it with someone, if something ever happens.

Did you had any experience with damaged cards, like purchased from US?

Actually, I placed the order today itself.

Well, then I should congrats you.
Graphics cards don't go bad too easily at the first place. And if anything happens, you can always send them back to USA for RMA.
Personally speaking, most of my graphics cards are bought from USA and after using them for at least 2 hours everyday, I'm yet to come across any problem with them.

somebodysme

Journeyman
Well, then I should congrats you.
Graphics cards don't go bad too easily at the first place. And if anything happens, you can always send them back to USA for RMA.
Personally speaking, most of my graphics cards are bought from USA and after using them for at least 2 hours everyday, I'm yet to come across any problem with them.

Thanks man
Now, I will be needing a good display.
Haven't decided any budget yet, but thinking about buying a good 1080p or better.
20k Max, 23" or 24"
Any suggestions..

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone
Chennai Guys,

Whr in Chennai i can find Corsair 300R Cabinet @ cheaper price ????
Delta quoted me 3.9k and the Stock will be available only in OCT.

somebodysme

Journeyman
Need an i5 gaming rig around 50k(without monitor and speakers)
please want to buy asap

I created a new thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...-rig-around-50k-without-monitor-speakers.html

@Myth
Thanks

Last edited:

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Start your own thread by posting your request in the following format.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

sanny16

Journeyman
where is the list for 20k to 30 k gaming rig? when i click on the link the same page is getting displayed.

Tushargoyal05

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys i wanted to buy a high end gaming rig.At the price below 1 Lakh(1500 USD)
Kindly Suggest me with the configurations and place at which i can buy them as i live in "JAIPUR".
I wanted i7 3220k that unlocked version and also give me information about the coolers and how to use them..
I wanted to play High performance games with 3d vision and 3d sound games like The Elder Scrolls V Skyri
Battlefield 3 Need For Speed The Run Sleeping Dogs Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2 with ultimate performance

But price dead line is 1 lakh!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hey Guys i wanted to buy a high end gaming rig.At the price below 1 Lakh(1500 USD)
Kindly Suggest me with the configurations and place at which i can buy them as i live in "JAIPUR".
I wanted i7 3220k that unlocked version and also give me information about the coolers and how to use them..
I wanted to play High performance games with 3d vision and 3d sound games like The Elder Scrolls V Skyri
Battlefield 3 Need For Speed The Run Sleeping Dogs Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2 with ultimate performance

But price dead line is 1 lakh!

Create a new thread using template. :)

commsanjay

Broken In
PC Buying Guide for every quarter was one thread i used to look forward to every quarter for new updates. Even used to return to it from time to time. Alas! that simple pleasure is now gone and seems to be vanished forever!

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
can anyone suggest me a good power supply for 560gtx . another 560 gtx will be added later.the card is zotac 560 amp.
the budget is 5k.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Corsair TX 650V2 is a good choice for GTX 560 SLI. However, SLI of older gen cards are not that much recommended as you can get the same performance from a single card with a little higher price.

rajeshbhuin

Broken In
Will post all configs in this post. Just recheck all the configs and let me know about the corrections if any.

Sub 25k

Sub 30k

Sub 40k (AMD Based)

Sub 40k (Intel Based)

Sub 50k (AMD Based)

Sub 50k (Intel Based)

Sub 60k (AMD Based - Multi GPU)

Sub 60k (AMD Based - Single GPU)

Sub 60k (Intel Based)

Sub 70k (AMD Based - Multi GPU)

Sub 70k (AMD Based - Single GPU)

Sub 70k (Intel Based)

I am not able to click or open this table. please inform me how to open the table???

Last edited:
Top Bottom