Ambassador of Buzz
Re: PC Buying Guide 2012 - Q1

can i use intel G620 with this mobo?
MSI H61M-P21 (B3)

Flipkart: MSI H61M-P21 (B3) Motherboard: Motherboard

Tenida

Gadget Freak

^^Yes you can install Intel Pentium G620 Dual-Core(sandybridge) in Socket 1155 based motherboard i.e.
H61,H67,P67 and Z68.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
And can i install ivy bridge cpu on same motherboard in future?

Also how much performance boost can i expect from g620 as compared to dual core E5300 i used to own?

ferrari23

Right off the assembly line

is there any website from where i can buy assembled gaming system without monitor and keyboard.pls guide

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Seagate's Profitability Skyrockets Due to Constraints in Hard Drives Shipments - X-bit labs
:(

Essentially, Seagate implies that the hard drive industry will never be the same and HDDs will not become commodity products like dynamic random access memory (DRAM) where customers dictate pricing.

Cilus

laborare est orare

JAS, in guide where we're suggesting Phenom II X4 965/975 CPUs, I think that can be updated with Phenom II X4 960T 3.3 GHz Zosma processors which are basically Quad core Thuban processors. Reasons are:-
i. Price is in the same range. It is available in Flipkart @ 6.8K
ii. Better Thermal and voltage management, common to all Thuban over Deneb.
iii. Support for AMD Turbo Core Technology
iv. Very high chance of unloking it to X6 1065T, 3.3 GHz 6 core.

GamerKP

Broken In

I want to buy a new Gaming PC worth 110000 INR

FIRST,NVIDIA GTX 590 IS A MUST FOR ME AND I WANT 3D VISION 2 GAMING EXPERIENCE.SO A 3D HDMI 1.4 SUPPORTED MONITOR ALSO MUST WITH NVIDIA 3D VISION 2 GLASSES.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE OTHER PARTS AS PROCESSOR,COMPITIBLE GAMING MOTHERBOARD,8 GB OR 12 GB RAM AND A GOOD PSU,GAMING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.A GOOD SOUND SYSTEM WORTH 4000 INR ETC.and also i dont know which will be good for gaming.32 bit or 64 bit operating system ?

I really need your help friends.I cant decide other parts to make it in 110000 INR,its always becoming 1 lakh and 40 thousand INR.

and i dont understand the difference between core i7 and core i5 same frequency processors.also please explain if buying nvidia 590 is a wrong decession for me.My current PC have 9400 GT with 2 GB ddr2 ram and core 2 duo 2.8 GHz processor with a frontech cabinet.and its really sucks.Games that relesing recently running soo slow in this PC at 1366*768 resoloution.Please Help.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^ 1. Welcome to TDF.
2. Create a new thread using template.
3. Please don't use caps. ;)

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

A good alternative to GS600 & S12II 620 - XFX ProSeries 650

thanks buddy, but rashi?

JAS, in guide where we're suggesting Phenom II X4 965/975 CPUs, I think that can be updated with Phenom II X4 960T 3.3 GHz Zosma processors which are basically Quad core Thuban processors. Reasons are:-
i. Price is in the same range. It is available in Flipkart @ 6.8K
ii. Better Thermal and voltage management, common to all Thuban over Deneb.
iii. Support for AMD Turbo Core Technology
iv. Very high chance of unloking it to X6 1065T, 3.3 GHz 6 core.

ok cilus.

GamerKP

Broken In

^ 1. Welcome to TDF.
2. Create a new thread using template.
3. Please don't use caps. ;)

allright.thank you.when i create one then you must help me coz you from kolkata too and i dont know where i will get my requirements.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

allright.thank you.when i create one then you must help me coz you from kolkata too and i dont know where i will get my requirements.

Before I will even look into your thread, I would like to ask you one question.
Is it possible for you to wait for 2 more months? Cause new gen Intel processors (i.e. Ivy bridge) is coming with new chipsets and it is rumored that they have better overclocking potential than present gen sandy-bridge processors combined with better performance.

Or, if you can not, then I will be more than happy to suggest you configuration.

GamerKP

Broken In

Before I will even look into your thread, I would like to ask you one question.
Is it possible for you to wait for 2 more months? Cause new gen Intel processors (i.e. Ivy bridge) is coming with new chipsets and it is rumored that they have better overclocking potential than present gen sandy-bridge processors combined with better performance.

Or, if you can not, then I will be more than happy to suggest you configuration.

ooo...ok i will wait :).thank you for this info.I want to buy everything latest that i wont have to suffer with it in future when games will run sooo slow.i hope that acer and BenQ 27" 3d lightboost monitors also become avialable here.I have exams too in march.so i will buy it in the last week of april.hoping that the price of doller also reduce that time.
btw I am so excited about this 3d thing.is it any good like i saw it in Inox forum or in science city ?

divyam

PSN- GiGzMo

what do you guys think of the newly launched dell alienware x51... should i go for it or assemble 1...!!?:|:-?

Top Bottom