pc booting again n again

Status
Not open for further replies.

gycapri

Broken In
pls help me guys

tomorrow i cleaned my room & pc ,after all that when i started my pc it just shows intel start screen & again start booting !!!

wats this problem is???

can any1 help????

OP
G

gycapri

Broken In
can any1 make me clear y i do save n then exit if im not changing any setting ,if i have to change any setting then pls tell that ,wats going to change if i just opened bios n again i just exit by saving !!!

OP
G

gycapri

Broken In
can any1 make me clear y i do save n then exit if im not changing any setting ,if i have to change any setting then pls tell that ,wats going to change if i just opened bios n again i just exit by saving !!!

sakumar79

Technomancer
At what stage is it rebooting? Does it restart immediately after the intel start screen? Go into BIOS settings and disable the logo at bootup and you will get the details of BIOS booting... Might have some information there...

Also, if you opened your PC for cleaning, open it again to check if all cables are connected properly, RAM is seated properly, etc... Also, if you start the computer with case open, you might (in some cases only) see something that could help identify the problem...

Is there any beep sound when booting? If yes, check the number of beeps and sequence of long and short beeps. Along with the BIOS manufacturer info, it is possible to find what the beeps mean and rectify...

Arun

janitha

Wise Old Owl
gycapri said:
pls help me guys

tomorrow i cleaned my room & pc
,after all that when i started my pc it just shows intel start screen & again start booting !!!

wats this problem is???

can any1 help????

What you mean? Did it start day after tomorrow?

It seems by way of cleaning, so much dust and dirt entered inside the pc. Try to clean the pc interiors carefully.

V.Prem Kumar

the prob is with ur ram or processor...........
one of the thing u have not inserted properly........
please take out those things again and then insert them properly..............
and then try.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom