PC - boot up prob

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
hello frndz

i dont what has happened to my new Rig.. jst after 5-6 days it come up with a prob in which it does boot in one go..
i need to press power on button 4-5 times,,, or sometimes more than that too..
whenever i press on led blinks present on cabinet and jst after a second it goes off..

kindly help me on this

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I had faced this problem where I work. The LED's blinked for two seconds, and then system turns off.
And that was a PSU problem!
Can you hear any beep sounds? Can you enter BIOS, or it turns off, before even giving a chance to enter that?

OP
pulkitpopli2004

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I had faced this problem where I work. The LED's blinked for two seconds, and then system turns off.
And that was a PSU problem!
Can you hear any beep sounds? Can you enter BIOS, or it turns off, before even giving a chance to enter that?

yes 2 LED blink for a second,fan rotates and the system turns off,could not enter BIOS even..

yeah i hear some sound dont knw whether that was from mobo or PSU... sound was very less actually..

maybe faulty mobo??

check each part separately for errors on a running system

how to check each part on running system?

@sam - after few tries it sometime CPU works too.. i dnt knw whether it pSU,mobo or something else..

Last edited:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Since it's not been many days, I suggest you immediately contact the shop you bought it from. If you got it assembled in a shop, they should replace any faulty parts within the first week

OP
pulkitpopli2004

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
yes i have assembled that at home only..
now i asked for support from where i have purchased my PSU..

is the PSU faulty or mobo??

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The most probable defective piece seems to be PSU.
But still, we can be wrong. You will have to take the suppliers word for it
Or you can ask a friend for help and hope he lends you his PSU to check :)

Top Bottom