Renny

Padawan
I lost Rs.750 in Axis Bank for not maintaining their minimum quarterly balance, closed the account immediately.

Also I would like to have a credit card mainly for Paypal, which is the cheapest one and how do I go about getting one?

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I lost Rs.750 in Axis Bank for not maintaining their minimum quarterly balance, closed the account immediately.

Also I would like to have a credit card mainly for Paypal, which is the cheapest one and how do I go about getting one?
so you got your deposit back?from what i read Icici gives CC @ 20k(not sure,confirm this)You shouldve kept the debit card;)

VivekRM

Banned
If u want to pay using your paypal account.
1) Go to Entropay.com
2) Create an account and link your Credit/Debit card there (any Indian bank card with Visa Logo works).
3) Create a Virtual Credit Card on that site.
4) Link your Paypal account with your Virtual Credit Card.
5) Done.

There exists a secure workaround. Entropay allows you to create a Virtual Credit Card. The advantages are simple.

1) You pay using a Virtual Credit Card so Card theft is out of the question.
2) The balance on your card is no way linked to your Real life bank account so your account is hidden and hence secured.
3) You charge your card only if u wanna pay for something. Basically, Imagine If you want to buy something for 30$, then add 30$ to your virtual credit card balance and then use that virtual credit card to buy. So even If it is hacked, there is no loss of money.
4) The VCC (Virtual credit card) can be destroyed with one click. And creating another one is free, basically create as many as u want ^^.

PS: I myself have an account there. Its safe and secure, but naturally, no services are free and there is a charge per transaction. Read all the rules before making an account. If your account stays inactive for a specified period of time (around 4-6 months I think), certain amount is deducted from your virtual balance.

duke123

In the zone
^^^but i saw many people getting their paypal accounts blocked because of VCC...its issued form london so causing problems...dont know whether its true me also trying to verify paypal using entropay..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 to that. Recently some of the sites are not accepting my card (Google Checkout, GOG) anymore, most probably due to absence of Verified with Visa. So created a VCC at Entropay and also verified the same with my PayPal a/c. Very good service, albeit at a token charge.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
finally,Ive verified paypal using SBI silver card,didnt really knew,earlier,that i can verify with a bank acc.
thanks all:)

ashutosh_jain

Broken In
Apparently the Axis Bank Debit Card works on Paypal for buying. Is is because the Axis Bank debit cards are International cards?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Apparently the Axis Bank Debit Card works on Paypal for buying. Is is because the Axis Bank debit cards are International cards?

its nothing but proper implementation of 3DSC. As long has any bank implements properly on their Visa or any card, you can easily pay online :wink:

Top Bottom