Paypal verification without Credit Card! Possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_payne

Right off the assembly line
Hello

I am having a problem in verifying my PayPal account in India, as you might have guessed I don't have a CC :( but got some funds in my PP which I'd like to buy some stuff.

My account is not verified due to the CC issue but I DO have a bank account and I successfully integrated it with my PP. So my question is Am I going to get verified by this? or CC is the only way of getting verified? Please help this newbie out of this mess.
Thanks. :)

adi007

Youngling
Well i recommend CC ..
VCC will work but if they u get caught then u are gone .. coz they will ask for CC statement :)
But if u have created the VCC from ur own bank account then its fine
So don't buy VCC ...
or best create a Axis,HDFC account and get CC soon

Only US paypal accounts can be verified using bank accounts

OP
T

tech_payne

^ Thanks adi for replying.

That means I just got pwned, it hurts to loose that many dollars. :(

I've used VCC more than twice and haven't had any problem so far (just saying that the odds are very low).

Well, buy a VCC, verify your account, withdraw all your money to your bank account. So even if they limit your account and ask for CC statement, you'd have nothing to lose.

amol48

Searching...
Well i recommend CC ..
VCC will work but if they u get caught then u are gone .. coz they will ask for CC statement :)
But if u have created the VCC from ur own bank account then its fine
So don't buy VCC ...
or best create a Axis,HDFC account and get CC soon

Only US paypal accounts can be verified using bank accounts

I am using VCC verified account for the last one year and no problems yet. You would get caught ONLY if you made payment more than your paypal balance.

I've used VCC more than twice and haven't had any problem so far (just saying that the odds are very low).

Well, buy a VCC, verify your account, withdraw all your money to your bank account. So even if they limit your account and ask for CC statement, you'd have nothing to lose.

What you said is right but what if he wants to use the account in future then? he can't keep doing that everytime.

But don't worry use VCC and chill.. I used to sell them earlier but now have stopped doing it. Have sold any till now but never had any problems.

adi007

Youngling
The Basic Purpose of verifcation is to proove ur identity
Anyone can buy VCC and it is not the proof of identity
It is clearly illegal to buy VCC from someone ...
I won't recommend it for a long run ..
Thought many have escaped but sometimes due to bad luck one's account might get limited

And one more important thing..
If someone issues a charge back on ur paypal money that they had given then they will check both accounts and there is a high chance that they will ask for CC statements,and some other proofs

My paypal account is nearly 1 year old but still i have not used VCC and will never use them ..
I have already applied for a add on card in my dad's CC

Well, even if your account does get limited, you don't necessarily have to provide CC statement of the card associated with your account. You can provide other proofs (like utility bill, bank statement etc.). The only thing is, the name and address in the proof document/s must match with your Paypal details.

OP
T

tech_payne

Thanks amol, adi and core

Yes I am planning to keep using this account in future.

As a proof of identity I sent them my bank account as I have already mentioned. I can also send other docs as required but the problem is they are not asking for it. All they want is a Credit Card. I tried asking the customer care and made specific queries regarding what exactly I should do but their reply seems like an automated one. It just says ..ok you got that problem..huh?...don't worry just go to this page and click that and do this and so on...all that they said was something that I already saw in the account overview and that was the reason I made this query at first place. They are kind of playing games and not coming clear. It appears they want me not to find what to do and loose that money :(

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Well I have a paypal account and a friend is going to deposit some money in it. I don't have a credit card or a vcc. Will paypal mail me the money if i ask it to?

OP
T

tech_payne

May i know the full form of VCC.

Virtual credit card, I guess.

Well I have a paypal account and a friend is going to deposit some money in it. I don't have a credit card or a vcc. Will paypal mail me the money if i ask it to?

LOL

It reminds me of a joke

"paisa kaun dega? tera baap"
"bhej raha hoon na..Bluetooth ON kar" :D

Well as far as I know you can withdraw money to your bank account, if you have any balance in PP, but they will charge INR 50 as a service charge for <6000/-.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
:(
but lol anyway. He doesn't want to send a cheque but want to use his credit card. I just don't know how to route the money to my account. So figured paypal was the way to go.

OP
T

tech_payne

^ If the amount is big enough compared to 50 bucks sevice and if you are willing to or already have a PP then I think you may like to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom