paypal money problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu

Broken In
how can i transfer money from my paypal account to my SBI account and from my SBI to my paypal account

thanks

pushkar

Journeyman
You need to link your bank account to your paypal account. I had done it once with my HDFC account. I withdrew few dollars from the paypal account to the bank account and it was done quite quickly, within 5 days I think.

I am on a slow connection right now and can't open paypal, but if you go to the Bank account linking section of Paypal, they have link to an excel sheet which has a unique number (don't remember what it's called) for every branch of every bank in India. You need to provide that number along with your account number in the form. The account will be added instantly.

Have never tried transferring from Bank account to paypal account, so can't help with that.

Also, for withdrawing from paypal to your bank a/c, there is a small fees to pay. So make sure you check how much the fees is.

Last edited:

veddotcom

Journeyman
PAYPAL->BANK ACCOUNT

You Need
1.Paypal Account From the Same Name as The Bank Account Holder's Name
2.Bank Account IFSC Code

For getting IFSC Code, Go to your Bank And Ask them their IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) , You can Also Get that Code By Bank's Website or Just Google It, Also See this Paypal's link regarding that code *www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/FinancialInstrument/popup/LearnMoreIFSC (You will need to login) ..

I have Done Transaction many times from paypal to SBI bank account, In my case i just googled that for getting the code, it takes 4-5 days.

Paypal Complete its task in 1 day, after then NEFT(National Electronic Fund Transfer) will take 1-2 days to transfer your money in your account, If you wanna know more IFSC codes, please check RBI's Website too, there you will also get All Codes..

Sorry Mate I don't know the Exact Process For Bank Account to Paypal, Since i never done it by myself, Just Google it,You will Definatly get a Solution.

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
You cannot transfer funds from bank to your paypal
Credit/Debit Card is the only solution for indians to add funds in paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom