Status
Not open for further replies.

sivarap

In the zone
Ive created a paypal account. How do I add funds to it? and if I request payment from someone (with email) by creditcard, Am I or the sender charged any amount? (apart from the % charged by the creditcard company?) is there any catch?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Adding funds to it is no big deal if you have an internationally valid credit card. Am not sure of the merchant services. Whenever I recharged my skype account, paypal only takes 10 euros from my credit card. I think skype will be charged the transaction fee for the amount. I think the receiver of the funds is charged. But again this is only my guess. You might want to contact their customer care.

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
Adding funds to it is no big deal if you have an internationally valid credit card. Am not sure of the merchant services. Whenever I recharged my skype account, paypal only takes 10 euros from my credit card. I think skype will be charged the transaction fee for the amount. I think the receiver of the funds is charged. But again this is only my guess. You might want to contact their customer care.
I am asking "How". I am given only one option when i click on add funds.
And that is "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United States"
Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom