paypal hekp needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo

Right off the assembly line
I have a acoount both in uti bank and icici bank
and have both of the debit cards
can i sign up for paypal using them?
if not what r the other ways of signing up rather than credit card?

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
But "Debit Cards" meant by them can be used Online [ they hv the CCV2 , last 3 digits] while uti banks' [dunno abt ICICI] debit card cannot be used online. So u can't use UTI's debit Card for paypal.Check the manual of ICICI Debit card. If it allows online transaction , then u r good to go else :( .

S

sunnydiv

my debit card worked, but it was from a american bank,. u can sure try ur luck, it not like they will jail u for trying or somethin

Charley

Just Do It
Speaking on payment options .. I have came across a webcam site which is nice. They have 4 modes of payment. How does 1 register if in India.

Payment modes

1. Paycom

2. Verotel

3. epassporte

4. jettis

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
sunnydiv said:
my debit card worked, but it was from a american bank,. u can sure try ur luck, it not like they will jail u for trying or somethin
True ! Only if u try to put fake credit card / debit card no.s u r in danger . UTI banks Debit card no. when given will show that the bank doesnot authorize online transaction. ICICI's no. when given must show similar no [that is if their DB card doesnot allow Online Transaction] . Infact if u give a valid Debit Card no. of a bank with whom u hold the A/C u will be fine. I f they support its cool else PayPal will tell u that the transaction was noty completed.
This debit card restriction is put forward in Indian Banks as a measure to stop online Fraud. For online transaction one can get a Credit Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom