Pay to View Youtube

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
YouTube Blog: New ways to support great content on YouTube

Starting today, we’re launching a pilot program for a small group of partners that will offer paid channels on YouTube with subscription fees starting at $0.99 per month. Every channel has a 14-day free trial, and many offer discounted yearly rates. For example, Sesame Street will be offering full episodes on their paid channel when it launches. And UFC fans can see classic fights, like a full version of their first event from UFC’s new channel. You might run into more of these channels across YouTube, or look
here
for a list of pilot channels. Once you subscribe from a computer, you’ll be able to watch paid channels on your computer, phone, tablet and TV, and soon you’ll be able to subscribe to them from more devices.

Do you think people will pay to watch contents in youtube ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
why not ? this may not be as popular in india but if people in US/UK can pay2view movies in services like netflix and hulu.. why not youtube..
ofcourse, this has to mean that the content must be really PREMIUM

noob

Cyborg Agent
Even i am willing to pay if i they can allow Indians to watch sitcoms. I will even get rid of my cable TV which serves no purpose to me as of now .

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
If google price the content like they have priced the Play movies, than it won't be a hit in India at all.

Top Bottom