Pattern Unblock in Celkon Andriod Mobile 97I

sujit28

Broken In
i have the same problem with my Celkon 97I,i forgot the unlock pattern,and its eventually locked,i tried to input my google account and it says my username and password is incorrect.i tried to reset my phone by pressing the menu key+back key while booting the phone and i select reset device,and still to no avail..what to do now?i haven't used the phone for a week now..please can somebody help me out here?

How i can able to connect the mobile in internet while it was in locked screen. How to connect WIFI through Data Cable

I believed offline Google account not working. PLZ Help

I don't have cd or

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
If your device backed up wid google account then pit incrrect pattern for the first 3 times then u will see use forgot pattern option ... Click it and give ur id and password.....

or in emergency dial use *#*#7780#*#* or *2767*3855#

OP
S

sujit28

Broken In
Thanks for your reply. I gave google id and password. Am getting invalid user id and password for every time.

i believe mobile not connect with internet. How i can connect my mobile in internet in pattern blocked status.

Please advice what will happen if i do *#*#7780#*#* or *2767*3855#

Now am in office and Night i wll try emergency dial *#*#7780#*#* or *2767*3855#

Thanks for your reply

First i tried 3 times it shows wrong pattern and gave 30 seconds after 2 times i tried after i got login Google account and Password

I tried my google user id and password. But it showing invalid user id and password

i tried Volume Up+Home+Power button to reboot. But again it showing same Google user name and password

As well i show in factory mode i tried full test also i tried lot of time to remove my battery and siwtch on the mobile

Whether i will damage the mobile ? Please some time i seen Android symbol with red colour "!" mark while on the mobile

Please help Me to resolve the issue also in chennai most of Celkon service centre are out of the buiness.

My mobile just 7 days old only

sayan8

Thanks for your reply. I gave google id and password. Am getting invalid user id and password for every time.

i believe mobile not connect with internet. How i can connect my mobile in internet in pattern blocked status.

Please advice what will happen if i do *#*#7780#*#* or *2767*3855#

Now am in office and Night i wll try emergency dial *#*#7780#*#* or *2767*3855#

It will factory rest ur phone..

or u can try this

What if you forgot your email ID or password?
Well then you need to hard reset your phone, which will delete all your settings and apps on your phone.SD card data will be preserved so worry not.

Shutdown your phone by holding down the power button.

Hold down the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously. Optional:For other phones try holding down the Volume down button and power button.(or Vol down+Up)

Continue holding the Volume Up and Power buttons until the phones logo screen is displayed.

When the phone’s logo screen is displayed, release the Power button but continue holding the Volume button until the Android System Recovery menu is displayed.

Once you are on the Android System Recovery menu, select the wipe data/factory reset option. Moving the selection up and down is done with the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. Once you have the wipe data/factory reset option highlighted, you select it by touching the Home button.

Once you have chosen the factory reset option, you will see a confirmation screen. Highlight the Yes delete all user data option and touch the Home button to select it.

The process of wiping the phone should only take a few seconds and when it is finished, you will be returned to the Android System Recovery menu.

Highlight and select the reboot system now option

You phone will now reboot back into normal mode

OP
S

sujit28

Broken In
Thanks for your valuable reply.

In above points i already tried i got factory model and safe mood screen

But i didn't get any wipe data/factory reset option but i got PBA Test, Full Test and reboot option

I tried re boot but again i got some user id password screen. please let me know whether it will make any damage of my mobile. Like slow processing, andriod not working condition. since one of the time i saw andriod symbol with Red mark ! character. even in blocked status i saw few "!" "!"

I proud to say really this mobile is rock solid worth able mobile.

I almost tried 50 different kind of things to unblock the mobile i saw youtube video for unblock the pattern password. But no use and in factory model i tried test and suddenly my mobile automatically flasing, camera, speaker was on and etc and final screen told mobile was pass. Very Good Mobile. Just 7 days old mobile.

Last edited:

sayan8

dial those codes

did u enabled usb debugging before this happend??

OP
S

sujit28

Broken In
Finally i found the andriod system recovery utility screen

Please see the below screen. here i choose Wipe data/factory reset

DSCN0830.jpg

But nothing happen and seeing just the below screen only

DSCN0831.jpg

Please help me to find the solution

Last edited:
OP
S

sujit28

Broken In
My problem has solved i walked service and They reinstall the software.

I believe they do flash Thanks Sayan and Sam for helping the issue

Top Bottom