Patch ur SE phone to improve on the features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
shadyator_root : Dont post in upper case. It's considered rude.
And you need to reflash your phone. Make sure you install the proper custpack along with the main and fs.

Nevermore

Right off the assembly line
Thanx infra_red_dude alot, your posts really help me much.

But I've got trouble with my memory card. I had a 4Gb MS Pro Duo, it still works using card reader but not work when inserted in my W700, can you help me fix this?

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Maybe format it with the correct filesystem? Does your phone at least recognize the card? If so then you can try formatting the card from within your phone.

azzu

AJJU
w700 supports 4gb so thats not the Problem
as Infra said format it with correct filesystem or try it in other mobile and Format it .
OFFTOPIC : anIRUDH dude ur back after lotta dayz ?

Nevermore

Thanx you guys.

My phone does not recognize it, I've not tried it with another card yet. At the moment I don't have other W here. So can you tell me more about "format it with correct filesystem", can i format it with my PC using some particular software?

My card onced formatted by PC. I think that's why i have this problem.

azzu

AJJU
My card onced formatted by PC. I think that's why i have this problem.
may be thats the issue i once formatted my MStick on comp but my k790i detected it and said MS corrupted formate it i did format on mobile and it solved the issue
so i suggest u to format ur memory card on other mobiles which detect it (any se mobile that ur card fits)
it will work

Nevermore

Thank u azzu.

Ok I'll try it though it might not be done soon cos SE is alittle not popular in my country (Nokia rules). But I really like SE-W series and W700 is the best imo.

azzu

AJJU
SE is alittle not popular in my country (Nokia rules).
Wat In our Country ? arent u from India ,, okay waz jokin
yea SE is not as popular as NOKIA but in my city even pan dabbavala knows the music difference between SE-W580 and nok N-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom