Participate, review and keep the Synology Network Attached Storage device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Your friends call you a technology wizard!
You are popular among your peers for gadget advice.
You are labelled as the "troubleshooter" for all tech issues amongst your community.
Tinkering with new gadgets and digging deep into technology gives you the same high as an Indo-Pak cricket match clash!

If you can relate to any of the above, you are a strong contender to win the Synology NAS server contest. All that counts here is your zeal to review and share your experience on testing the Synology DS112j, a compact NAS server that is especially tailored for home users.

And now comes the best part, all selected reviewers automatically get to keep the product after the review.

Participate in the ThinkDigit-NAS@home contest powered by Synology and get a chance to review and win the Synology DS112j running on DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1.

Note: The contest is based on FIRST CUM FIRST ENTRY basis.

Happy Participating,

Team digit

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I participated- and others did. But like others even I got the following message:
Thank you for Participating in thinkdigit Nas@Home contest .
You scored 0 % in the quiz.

Really? Not cool, man. Not cool.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Seems like there is some sort of javascript timer functional in the page.
First time, I submitted my answers, the score was 0% - The contest page was open while I was taking a look at the NAS drive. The second time I simply repeated the same answers, on another browser, got a 100% - this time though, within a minute.
Seems to me like, this is some sort of honeypot where we are giving our email id's and phone nos.
smells :fish:y

Any comments OP?

felix

Right off the assembly line
Coool, I just got a call from TD and they confirmed that they will be sending the DS112j for review.
Cant wait to get my hands on it.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well.. I am getting one. Need to ask the WD guys to let me keep the WD Red for sometime for doing this review..

OP
P

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Lets congratulate the 5 finalists of NAS@Home contest. They are Akash Yadav from Delhi, Felix Charisma from Bangalore, Hrushikesh Ghatpande from Pune, Kedar Deore and Roshan Ashraf (The Sorcerer) from Mumbai. Stay tuned for their reviews on thinkdigit....

Your friends call you a technology wizard!
You are popular among your peers for gadget advice.
You are labelled as the "troubleshooter" for all tech issues amongst your community.
Tinkering with new gadgets and digging deep into technology gives you the same high as an Indo-Pak cricket match clash!

If you can relate to any of the above, you are a strong contender to win the Synology NAS server contest. All that counts here is your zeal to review and share your experience on testing the Synology DS112j, a compact NAS server that is especially tailored for home users.

And now comes the best part, all selected reviewers automatically get to keep the product after the review.

Participate in the ThinkDigit-NAS@home contest powered by Synology and get a chance to review and win the Synology DS112j running on DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1.

Note: The contest is based on FIRST CUM FIRST ENTRY basis.

Happy Participating,

Team digit

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well, it did arrive but the distributor who shipped it via Blue Dart given me a shipment/taxes invoice and a octroi invoice which total came for somewhere around Rs. 1,000 and the product's value was declared for Rs. 9,000. I've rejected the package. Digit could have been clear if people have to pay up for the shipment/tax/ octroi (wherever applicable) for this.

Issue resolved. Digit guy called and said they'll take care of it. cheers.

Last edited:

felix

Right off the assembly line
Thanks DIGIT, I have received the Synology DS112j along with a HDD.
IMG_20120816_194110.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom