panasonic video cam. prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is there anyone who is using Panasonics video camera. its the normal basic one. I want to know that how to make a video CD or DVD of the movie that we recorded using PC and USB port.
the software which comes with the cam. only downloads 10-20 sec of the movie. and it takes a lot of time.
any help on this matter?

plsoft

Journeyman
well since you have mentioned that you have USB (assuming no firewire port is there) port, you can use softwares like Pinnacle studio, Adobe premiere, ULead Video Studio, etc. I would recommend Pinnacle Studio because of it's easy-to-learn interface. However, this is only my opinion.
Hope i am helpful...

* I am using Pinnacle studio myself

OP
I

imported_tarang

Broken In
plsoft said:
well since you have mentioned that you have USB (assuming no firewire port is there) port, you can use softwares like Pinnacle studio, Adobe premiere, ULead Video Studio, etc. I would recommend Pinnacle Studio because of it's easy-to-learn interface. However, this is only my opinion.
Hope i am helpful...

* I am using Pinnacle studio myself

lets see i will try today n let u know. thanx

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
How many of us do buy such softwares? I don't advocate piracy myself nor do it atleast in case of softwares. But, its a thing ingrained in us and we're gonna do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom