Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Announced 4 hours back :-)

rider

as Kratos
FZ150 is note even available in exclusive panasonic store in new delhi, shopkeeper said he only provide by placing order.
Many of the people buys online from websites like zoomin store, where it is of 22k with 3yrs warranty, few days ago it was some 20.5k

aadi007

Journeyman
I think for anyone looking for a bridge camera under 25K, FZ150 remains the best bet. Should grab one before it is discontinued.

FZ60 can't hold a candle to FZ150 and FZ200 will be over 30K.
And I doubt how many people will actually prefer to buy a fixed lens camera for >30K instead of a DSLR or a mirrorless.
So, for me and many others, theres not much to be excited about.

About the sensor size, I was not expecting a APS-C one but a somewhat bigger one would have helped like a 1/2 or a 2/3 etc, something more than the current 1/2.33 offered by all... may be its too difficult to engineer. And I know a bigger sensor might need bigger lenses. Was just hoping :) If that was the case, shelling out 30K+ might have made more sense.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Most of the Panasonic sensors are little smaller 1/2.33" But FZ150's is the usual size 1/2.3"

Me too would prefer to go for DSLR rather than this expensive fixed lens camera.

Many of the EXR models of Fuji equipped with 1/2" sensor. It includes bridge cameras HS20 and its successor HS25/30EXR.

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmmm in one way i am excited for f2.8 aperture...but then i thought the sensor is soo small and lens is also soo small then u give them f2.8 ....maybe there would be some improvement 20% around...but not that hopeful

whats the exact focal lenght of this lens in normal terms ??? can anybody tell me??

yes all u guys r right the sensor should be at least a 1" one so that it is a better improvement.

I will go for panasonic,olympus micro 4/3 rather then this

Top Bottom