Palm Pre introduced in CES 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Its their new, proprietary OS! Looks decent from the one screenie that I saw!

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Re: Palm : The comeback Kid

What Palm has shown on 9th January 2009 has blown my mind! As far as Mobile Phones are concerned, what an exciting times we are in!
Pre Mobile is an absolutely drool worthy gadget. Palm picks up where iPhone has left and how! While we have had lots of iPhone killers/wannabes but let us except the fact, none of them comes close, until now. Palm, whose name was synonymous with smart phone was hammered black and blue by the likes of Apple,BB and Microsoft (sic!)and it steadily lost its market share. Subsequently it hired top execs from Apple and the results are for all of us to see. If marketed properly, this is going to be gadget of the year!

To be honest except iPhone and BB Storm all phones from Nokia, Winmo and the likes are now looking like phones from stone age.

Few related websites:

*www.palm.com/us/
*www.news.com.au/technology/st...014239,00.html
*news.digitaltrends.com/news-a...webos-palm-pre

Some comparison:

*news.digitaltrends.com/news-a...webos-palm-pre

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
This is probably the only iPhone-killer which truly has potential to be one! WebOS looks absolutely stunning!

Capsicum

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

I love the Pre and its webOS!

Here's a new Palm Pre forum - Palm Pre and webOS Discussion Forum | PreferPre.com

I hope we can make contact there. :)

Kind regards,
Capsicum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom