Pakistan protesters burn Indian Flag, PM's effigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

wise one
*www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/19/2451732.htm

Hundreds of Pakistani protesters have burnt an Indian flag and an effigy of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, underscoring mounting tensions in the wake of the Mumbai attacks.

Tribal elders, politicians and residents attended the anti-India rally in the south-western town of Chaman, in Baluchistan province on the border with Afghanistan.
"India wants to steal our water in Kashmir, and that is why it is piling pressure on Pakistan following the attacks in Mumbai," local politician Naseer Ahmed Bacha Khan told the protesters in Chaman.

India and Pakistan each govern part of disputed Kashmir but claim it in full. Pakistan has charged that India is building dams in the Himalayan region in violation of a 1960s water sharing accord brokered by the World Bank.
Mr Khan said that the Pakistani people had been angered by India's alleged recent violations of Pakistani airspace, which prompted Islamabad to summon India's deputy ambassador to lodge a formal complaint.

India said Tuesday that the peace process with Pakistan was on hold, but reiterated it was not preparing for war.
Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi expressed earlier confidence that the dialogue between the nuclear-armed South Asian states would resume.
Annoying, I must say. Protesting against India is fine, but burning the nation's flag is slightly too much.

red_devil

Back!
these pakis will never have a brain :|

and @ above, Indians here burn paki flags too...so dont be very surprised.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
bah,politicians are working hard both sides and people will never have enough brains to see through.

religion followed by 'nationalism' are two biggest motivators,people do crazy things when properly motivated.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Whatever, fact that the Mumbai attackers were Pakistanis and their government is doing nothing to close down terror camps cannot be denied.

flag is just a symbol. symbols mean little, they just send out a message.
pakistan is, was and will be anti-democratic and anti-humanitarian.
their formation itself ensured that.

nix

i was watching news when a headline flashed on screen-"india gets tough on pakistan". i was surprised but did not expect much. i was right. it said- "india cancels pak cricket tour".

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
if i were the indian PM, i would simply nuke this sonofa***** pakistan to smithereens.... first they train and send terrorists to destroy india and then instead blame india for a friggin airspace violation..... M@D@RC#OT desh hai sala.....:x:x:x:x

and we indians are scukers coz we are sitting on our bottoms, "applying pressure" on them.... if we dont take concrete steps, this is gonna continue forever...

Last edited:
dude, get the facts right.

pakistan today is not one nation. its a mixture of new age citizens with modern outlook, a civilian democratic govt, anti-indian terrorist safe house, devilish islamist antihumanitarian laws and military controlled powers.

Not all of them are our enemies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
"civilian democratic govt" ??? lol

the president (and his govt), is just a puppet. so its as good as non-existent.
proof: prez zardari, says give proof that terrorists were paki.... british and paki newspapers prove it. 2 weeks pass, still no action, not even an acknowledgment.

to me, this indicates one thing:everyone in pak is together in this joint effort against india.:mad:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Any conspiracy lover here?

We all know the puppet that is Zardari and his men, then why our "intelligent" Govt want by pressurising Pakistani Govt? Our Govt should run to Mummy (USA) on this issue. With national election round the corner, it is futile to expext military action against Pakistan. ANd yah not even BJP could have done anything of they were in power.: Hypocrisy Rulez in India :(

Jo Garajte Hain Woh Baraste Nahi : Thats the reality.

Amaerican flags are burned the world over. Do they take it too seriously?
Our politicians doesnt have the balls to do anything concrete.
Sab paani kam chai hai :D

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Amaerican flags are burned the world over. Do they take it too seriously?
dude...i am not ticked off because they burned our flags.... iam ticked off because, those people assume moral superiority over us, by citing an "airspace violation" (which i doubt even took place), at a time when trained paki terrorists wreak havoc in our cities!!! :mad:

infact, i remember pakis protested even when india demanded action from the paki "govt", saying its external aggression and what not....

now thats hypocrisy....:mad:

Rahim

Married!
^Place your hand on your heart and think about it: Dont we Indians feel the same about moral superiority over Pakistanis?

Bottomline is our Govt is too impotent to do anything :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom