8Mb @Rs 6,999
10Mb @Rs 9,999

LinkDSl - Tariff

1 Indian Rupee = 1.9 Pakistan Rupee.

hmm

Unlimited 3G for Rs. 2000 - PTCL Evo 3G

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Damn, those are some great Tariffs though i have a feeling that they will also introduce a FUP once the subscriber base is large enough, like what happened here.
Its a shame ISP's like Airtel are dragging the India down, hell India is the only country ever to have Broadband speed in negative

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Airtel = idiots. They introduced this FUP crap.

guess what? I think it would make a difference if this gets discussed in News.

The smaller population/subscriber base argument is useless if you ask me. They are economically backwards compared to us. India should be "easily" able to provide 2mbps UL without any frills for Rs. 1000. India is very well capable of, but these moronic ISPs will never do so.

2007 was the year of Fraudband. I had the BSNL Home 1000 2mbps plan - 5GB daytime limit, 2-8am Night UL. This plan is now discontinued and now you only have the 2.5GB daytime plan for Rs.600.

Sarath

iDota
Its still surprising how the rates are much cheaper out there.

This reminds me of the news many years back when i read that our ex-Prez Dr.A P J Abdul Kalam had asked BSNL to provide 2mbps to rural areas and nationwide. Till then 512kbps was the max i had seen. Without that jump we would have still been stuck at snail crawling speeds.

Also did you delete my prev post.

sygeek

Technomancer
Hmm..take a look at this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband...-beam-fibers-crazy-cheap-broadband-plans.html.

iinfi

mekalodu
i get 8Mbps here for 300 AED... expensive!! this comes with a phone line and local calls to landlines in the city are free. no use of the landline. comes to good use when we order food from hotel

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pakistan Broadband Zindabad
i get 8Mbps here for 300 AED... expensive!! this comes with a phone line and local calls to landlines in the city are free. no use of the landline. comes to good use when we order food from hotel

What's the upload speed?

Pakistan has limit of 10Mbps only????

Honesty in Mumbai is giving broadband speeds upto 50Mbps

That's not unlimited, a joke of 20-30 GB FUP last time I checked.

iinfi

mekalodu
upload is 1 Mbps... i dont care about upload as I am not hosting anything here.
till date they have not specified any FUL, but rules here are always in thin air. they say 100GB is the FUL and they might announce it officially soon.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
strangely airtel never excercises the FUP inmy connection although it is present here.

I have Rs. 1699 2M 40GB plan,256k after that but I easily download over 60GB in a month.100GB+ is not uncommon too,and no drops after that :D

Top Bottom