Pak textbooks build hate culture against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
This is a few week old news.Still thought this was worth posting for those who missed it.

A cursory glance at Pakistani school textbooks - especially the compulsory subjects like Pakistan studies and social studies - gives an idea of how history has been distorted and a garbled version prescribed to build this mindset and attitude.
The Class 5 book has this original discovery about Hindu help to bring British rule to India: "The British had the objective to take over India and to achieve this, they made Hindus join them and Hindus were very glad to side with the British. After capturing the subcontinent, the British began on the one hand the loot of all things produced in this area, and on the other, in conjunction with Hindus, to greatly suppress the Muslims."

According to a Class 5 book, "In 1965, the Pakistani army conquered several areas of India, and when India was on the point of being defeated, she requested the United Nations to arrange a ceasefire. After 1965, India, with the help of Hindus living in East Pakistan, instigated the people living there against the people of West Pakistan, and finally invaded East Pakistan in December 1971. The conspiracy resulted in the separation of East Pakistan from us. All of us should receive military training and be prepared to fight the enemy."

The Std VIII book says, "Their (Muslim saints) teachings dispelled many superstitions of the Hindus and reformed their bad practices. Thereby Hindu religion of the olden times came to an end."

More at SOURCE

No wonder Pakistan is in wallows of penury due to this innate mindset and ego bashing.What Pakistan needs is a complete over-haul rather than temp fixes.

Pat

Beyond Smart
If you ever get a chance to visit a paki forum, dont miss the opportunity. Every single member I have seen, posts such utter crap against India that its incredible. Not even a single sensible person. We see a lot of paki-bashing on our forum too, but then there are many of us who are sensible enough not to get carried away. But man, those people are in a different league altogether. If this is their upbringing (building hatred against Hindus/Indians), its easy to figure out how they would be when they grow up. Disgusting.

red_devil

Back!
i remember reading this in the TOI....

remember reading that the kids of class 5 were taught that "India was a part of Pak before [blah blah]..."

couldn't stop laughing at that :lol:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I think its the upbrining rather than the books. In my case I don't remember a thing about what India did and what other countries did from my Social Science text book. :|

PS: I will study those books now. Darn I love learning.

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
just what they want their kids to learn, no issues really, come to think of it, our own history text books could very well be made up too.

mediator

Technomancer
I don't care about pakistan, but songs.pk from pakistan is definitely a wonderful website :p
** DND from "songs.pk" **

DND = Do not Download!!

I know some of us use *nix, but think bt those who don't and to whome we transfer our muzic to and tell bt these sites. Thats social engineering 4 u in da l33t world. If u can't catch the prey, then let it come to u !!! :oops:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
** DND from "songs.pk" **

DND = Do not Download!!

I know some of us use *nix, but think bt those who don't and to whome we transfer our muzic to and tell bt these sites. Thats social engineering 4 u in da l33t world. If u can't catch the prey, then let it come to u !!! :oops:

Use of linux is not required dear. Just use firefox with NoScript and AdBlockPlus, unless offcourse they embed the virus INSIDE the mp3. I tried downloading with NoScript turned on, it works.

*img390.imageshack.us/img390/49/songspkli0.th.jpg

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
All the India-hate in Pakistan is, what I believe, a game played by few. Someone started it all. Think of it, why would one without reason be so atagonistic? The bad guys have filled up their minds with b$.

afonofa

Journeyman
...Every single member I have seen, posts such utter crap against India that its incredible...
+100% true. Incredible is the perfect word to describe their lies. The extent to which they twist the past and the present is simply incredible and whats even more mind boggling is that they genuinely seem to believe it all. Maybe we should have a separate thread to list pakistani propaganda. At the very least we can have a good laugh. I don't want to link to such a source of rubbish but here's another incredible example:
pakistan existed as the Indus Valley 5000 years ago.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom