Pak textbooks build hate culture against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
those ppl r crazy ...... in PAK, they BAN our ppl, books, songs, movies etc .... bt they surely do infy. our land with mentally unfit ppl 2 harm us with either their arms&ammunation, acting-singing skills [if they have] & torture us .....

bt still V help them 2 do all above things ...... rnt V cool .......

And which text books have you read for all this?Dont generalize here please.They love indian movies more than any indian(who go crazy about hollywood movies).They love indian songs.Almost all indian channels are watched by pakistani people.You cant paint them all with one brush.;)

So when I thought that Pakistan has reached it's lowest ebb, I was wrong. They try pull up their socks and stoop even lower. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
And which text books have you read for all this?Dont generalize here please.They love indian movies more than any indian(who go crazy about hollywood movies).They love indian songs.Almost all indian channels are watched by pakistani people.You cant paint them all with one brush.;)
While in Jammu our TV used to receive their channels. And there was this one spooky serial in which the child was devil, I was so freaked out while watching it. But now...it feels so lame that I actually laughed remembering those times:grin:

But yeah the news channel there always criticized India blaming Army as terrorists all the time :(

Damn those fcukers who imbue hatred in the youth there and in out own nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom