Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^

by the way, the *www.mjzhosting.net/ is a very simple web site.. now whether they have did it deliveritly or rather they dont know to build a good design ??

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
you are not expected to such cheap work
:lol: Those are mainly "harassment charges" and I will be amply justified in taking double.

When they originally came to me, they were paying 25K for 25MB with a new threat from provider almost everyday of bringing down the site for exceeding the quota and the site used to be down too frequently. Even I measured their uptime for a month and can you believe it? It was around 90% which is the most pathetic by any standards!

I have not only provided them good service, lots of space and a far cheaper price, but have also given them complete peace of mind! In the past, they have upgraded and downgraded hosting at will and I haven't charged anything for their fanciful behaviour! Payments have never come on time and I have gone out of my way to do things that were not supposed to be done by me.

Still, those buggers are behaving high handedly and I am in no mood to relent. If they want to walk out, they are free to do so! I will be able to use my time for more rewarding activities!!

mrinalbenjwal

Broken In
*refundhosting.com
Here you can purchase web hosting at any of the leading companies and get a massive 50% cash back on your purchase.
or try *www.hostican.com
Discount on hostican hosting account Use Coupon Code (20off-12) to 20% off

or many other company also give discount on hosting account.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
:p help me starting a Hosting Company .. :D lol...

hey, they harrased them self :p ....

25K for 25MB is a short lived glory :p Someday when clients get better educated, they move out. Don't kill the hen that lay one golden egg regularly ;) :))

Honestly, money that we charge does not only include monetary outgoing. It also includes time spent on various things to keep it going. Everyone is entitled to profits, but one must charge reasonable profits, not outrageous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom