Outlook Express or MS Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
I want to know which one... of MS outlook and Outlook Exp. is better in all aspects!!!! I have the latest of both of them!!!

I donno... if this has been discussed earlier... but if it is... give me the link to so that i cud get to a sound decision!!!

And... i don't want... Eudora or Incredimail... i have tried both Incredimail is really incredible!!
Just help me decide between the two!!

ishaan

Padawan
i prefer outlook express as i dont use many features, but if ur an advanced email user who wants more features, then u shud take ms outlook

but aside from those, u shud also chek out thunderbird (i no u sed u jus wanna no about dose 2 but im jus suggestin)

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
outlook express comes bundled with windows itself
ms outlook comes wid ms office
so naturally the latter is better

u shud use wat u r most comfortable wid

ishaan

Padawan
chek dese out:

*www.communicateusingtechnology.com/articles/outlook_vs_express.htm

*8help.osu.edu/1152.html

*ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/comphelp/msg1211494321903.html

*beust.com/outlook-thunderbird.html

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
con_tester said:
Why all u guys double post...

At least u can see again and delete ur last post...

U have the right to report dont u ? then y post at all for this, mistakes happen...

I prefer Thunderbird.

As for Ms O Exp and Ms O, I like MS O coz it has a good deal more of features in it which I can use for my purposes. I recommend u try both and see which suits you...

godsownman

Padawan
as ishaan said,

I feel its your own personal opinion . Both are provided for the ease of the user.

Its exactly like choosing between Notepad and Word

Which would you choose, depends on the task to be performed.

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Why is everyone after Thunderbird... is it coz it's free?? What happened to Eudora?? A few moths back it was hot favourite for Digit and all i think!!!

And as far the choosing between the two is concerned.... i think since i need to just do what Yahoo mail does... i should go for Outlook Exp. !! What say???

Or, should i try the feature rich. Afterall, feature is what is required in every software these days!!! Feature Rich Feature Rich Feature Rich

ishaan

Padawan
i think if ur after gonna go for feature rich, go for thunderbird...cuz its like really cool

if u jus want normal, then outlook exp. is good enuf

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm... I myself use Outlook Express .. All because it has got all the feature I look for .. I use Spamihilator for spam filtering ... The combination is good enough for me ... and its free ...

I dont like Thunderbird because of its high resource usage .. On any fine day it will take around 70 Megs of RAM .. And then its very crashprone too ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom