Osama Bin Laden - Reported to be dead - Announced by Obama

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Piyush!!
OMG.. Dude.. Funny lines!!! Liked about the playstation one!

Although didn't understood these:
-->new campaign slogan for obama "YES I DID"

-->when BUSH heard about it, he thought " wait a min...i could have used seals"

Piyush

Lanaya
Although didn't understood these:

-->new campaign slogan for obama "YES I DID"
cant explain it clearly.....what is your age?

-->when BUSH heard about it, he thought " wait a min...i could have used seals"
Bush couldn't capture osama in his 8 year presidency, even though he deployed n number of marines in afganistan and neighboring countries
and when Obama did it with the help of Navy Seals instead of marines, Bush thought he should have gone for Navy seals too

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the explanation!
Btw, I dont think my age has got any thing to do with understanding "YES I DID"! :p

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Obama's election campaign slogan was "Yes We Can" (apart from that change and all). So this "Yes I Did" mocks that slogan. savvy?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
During Laden Era "Yes We Can"... , Post Laden Era: "Yes I did!".. hmm.. makes sense :))
Thnx!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
There are many unanswered questions. Don't ask me what.

As you have already started, let them come.

BTW they confirmed it was OBL through DNA analysis. Some people are saying that he may have been killed earlier, I don't deny it but then why bring all it up now? Yeah, no photographs were there while we saw Saddam Hussain being hanged in full view. But I guess all's well that ends well

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So is it true, that there was no pics of Osama being dead, or him being drowned in water?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think his face was so distorted that they thought it was wise not to publish the pictures (thus invoke anger and hatred from his followers)

Piyush

Lanaya
^^exactly
and btw, rumors are that he was shot dead by his own bodyguard so that no one captures him alive

sygeek

Technomancer
[youtube]w53TMpk6QNc[/youtube]
Stupid video..I don't think they killed Osama actually. May have told the world that they killed him and buried him, but I think they have hidden him somewhere. America's the best in catching attention...
America keeps lying one after the other, full of so many ecrets. Give me a break dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rahim

Married!
^Exactly and to top it all despite all the lies from USA, people still consider them right and holy. Thats the irony.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Saw today on news. US has no intentions to release the pics of OSAMA. Says, they don't want it to be used for wrong purposes.

Don't know, if that's a part to cover some high conspiracy... or something...
but on a 2nd thought, I think, they are right, and they better not. Don't want to see the mutilated pics of the most hated person of this world!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Why release a picture of a man whose 50% face is obliterated due to gun shot wounds. Would not be nice. I think they are being nice and preserving the sanctity and honor of a basic human being -- not matter what the deeds done while alive.

Frankly speaking, though I do not support all of America's policies and ideologies -- they can choose this time round what to divulge and what not to. All the people who are harping about transparency and seeing the "truth" why the hell did they not go out and catch this menace. Please. Someone does good -- proves to the world that Pakistan is a terrorist state and is giving refuge to such flotsam and jetsam deserve more than bashing and "right of information" lectures.

Top Bottom