Ordered N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetboy

Journeyman
Guys,

Just opened this post to thank you guys in finally helping me making a decision. I can see due to the fight my previous post

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/143795-hd6950-vs-560ti-5.html got Closed :-D

I have ordered below products from SMC

N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC
MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozer II/OC

Corsair 650TX ...Couldnt get GS600 as it was not available on SMC, techshop or itdepot
Corsair Power 650TX

Have already made the payment. Should get it within 48 hours :)...I hope this lasts longer than the sapphire 4870 which died on me after 3.5 years :-(

Again thanks to all you guys who helped in deciding on the card :)

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats man :) I also having that card buddy :) Believe me its really great.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ jetboy

Excellent purchase jetboy. No regrets on the psu cause tx 650 is better than gs600. Its much more efficient and is 80+ bronze certified.
But i guess you should have gone for the v2 version.

Do post pics when you get them.:smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
@jetboy, nice dude, and don't worry about the PSU, the V2 is better but that does not mean V1 is a slouch, its really good and had been around for years, for now enjoy your sweet rig.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
Congrats man :) I also having that card buddy :) Believe me its really great.

Thanks Tenida..I hope I will also get a great experience :)

@ jetboy

Excellent purchase jetboy. No regrets on the psu cause tx 650 is better than gs600. Its much more efficient and is 80+ bronze certified.
But i guess you should have gone for the v2 version.
Do post pics when you get them.:smile:

I tried to search for GS600, but dint find it on the websites listed..I then read some more about 650TX and found it to be fine. It was also exceeding my budget..so without looking any further I just ordered that :)..I will surely post the pics

@jetboy, nice dude, and don't worry about the PSU, the V2 is better but that does not mean V1 is a slouch, its really good and had been around for years, for now enjoy your sweet rig.

Thanks Tkin :)

I am just worried about one thing..SMC are from delhi and I am at Pune..so I hope I wont get anything broken..Just worried about that :'(...Also had a word with them and they said if they send by air I will get it within 3 days..but by road 6-7 days...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats jetboy. TX650 is much better than GS600, so that's a boon in disguise. ;)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Jetboy I am from Pune as well but so far I ordered from itwares only.

I dont think there will be a problem though as usually they pack them real good.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
Jetboy I am from Pune as well but so far I ordered from itwares only.

I dont think there will be a problem though as usually they pack them real good.

Thanks TW..lets see how it goes with SMC

JS also ordered sapphire 6950 from SMC...dont know how its going...he might have got update..

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
One article to put paid to a lot of "heated argument" posts

Tom's Graphics Card Guide: 32 Mid-Range Cards Benchmarked

Cilus

laborare est orare
jetboy, really great purchase. The combination of TX650 and 560 Ti Hawk is superb. Don't forget to post pics when you get those items.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
One article to put paid to a lot of "heated argument" posts

Tom's Graphics Card Guide: 32 Mid-Range Cards Benchmarked

This article proves msi 560-ti hawk as highly recommended for its terrific performance and efficiency. It consumes less power than 6950 in full load.

6870 twin frozr II is a surprise winner. Msi is really doing a good job designing custom coolers and pcb's. The 560-ti hawk's pcb isn't reference as proved by its much lower load power consumption.

Thanks mukherjee:smile:

Last edited:

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@jetboy

Gr8 purchase :) (forgot ze 1st time)

@vickybat

Conclusion is there for all to see :)
Why shud u jump the gun? :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
MSI GTX 560 Ti HAWK consuming less power than HD 6950 is a misreading on their part perhaps. It does offer tremendous value in India though.

anyways, OP has ordered his card. Locking the thread. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@vickybat

Conclusion is there for all to see :)
Why shud u jump the gun? :lol:

Hey man couldn't resist actually after reading the review and conclusion.:grin:

Articles like these do make everything clear and transparent for all prospective buyers.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom