Opera rules. See this example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
I have used almost all of the most popular browsers and have inferenced that nothing beats Firefox. Its a personal liking and I dont suggest anyone to adopt it blindly by simply looking at the stats of worldwide popularity trend of Mighty Firefox. The extensions supported by Firefox are something that extends it to the limit where one wonders if it is really a browser ? or an Application Suite !
Nevertheless, Opera is also a very nice browser. The beauty is unparalleled and the speed of execution is better than Firefox. But the catch is that Firefox without most of the extensions is as fast as the Opera itself. The extensions make the Firefox a bit slow at startup. Opera now supports Widget but trust me, I dont really like widgets. Its better to use Extensions that work within the frame of browser. :) If you like Opera its good but if you like Firefox its more good :)

eminemence

Journeyman
Hh cmon guys,all these fancy features are of no use if the browser keeps crashin after opening 10 sites simulataneously.
I have tried all IE ,FF and Opera.FF is a big memory hog and IE all spyware breeding ground and Opera seems to be the most unstable on the three but the most feature laden.But instalbility is a biiiiig turn off.
Dont know now which browser to depend on :(.
--eminemence.

T

thunderbird.117

eminemence said:
Hh cmon guys,all these fancy features are of no use if the browser keeps crashin after opening 10 sites simulataneously.
I have tried all IE ,FF and Opera.FF is a big memory hog and IE all spyware breeding ground and Opera seems to be the most unstable on the three but the most feature laden.But instalbility is a biiiiig turn off.
--eminemence.

Firefox crashes because of some problemtic extensions. Anyway Firefox 3.0 will have a better memory management.

goobimama

 Macboy
I'll just maybe add some fuel to the fire....

Opera Sucks big time! It is the crappiest browser out there! Internet Explorer Rulezzzzz!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
eminemence said:
--eminemence.
It must have been some beta version of Opera that was causing problems. Download Opera 9.01. It is very stable and won't crash on you. As for me, even the beta versions never crashed on my PC though I sometimes even have in excess of twenty tabs open.

goobimama said:
I'll just maybe add some fuel to the fire....

Opera Sucks big time! It is the crappiest browser out there! Internet Explorer Rulezzzzz!
Are you for REAL! Opera sucks?? And 'Internet Explorer Rulezzzzz!'?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL! :lol:
I usually don't get involved into browser wars but that is sincerely the most incredulous statement I have ever heard. Have you even used Opera? Do you know what it is!

goobimama

 Macboy
Common yaar, it was a joke....(many would realise it from the first statement that I made). I was a firefox fanatic first but now I honestly don't care what whoever uses. I'm onto better things....

T

thunderbird.117

I think this thread should be locked. Iam so fed up with browser wars. I think it all depends on people like and what they like. If they like opera, firefox,IE and so on. So be it.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
OK enough is enough. That's it. Use the browser you'll like. To each his own. All the browsers rock if you know how to handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom