Opera Mini gets Fly customers online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone
Fly customers can now enjoy fast and easy access to the full Web with Opera Mini

Meridian Mobile, a player in the telecom (mobile handset) industry with its flagship brand 'Fly', and Opera Software announced a partnership to include the Opera Mini mobile Web browser on all of Java-enabled handsets by Meridian Mobile in India. Already available in the market are Fly MC100, Fly LX610, Fly LX500, Fly B700, Fly MC100, Fly E130, Fly B600 and the Fly SX240 handsets.

According to a recent study...

To read the full news article, click here

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
//Offtopic:

Personally I think that this NewsBytes (BOT) creates a hell number of threads and there is no good discussion occurring on those threads.

See yourself: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=44663&starteronly=1

No thread has more than 5 posts and most of the threads have ZERO posts......

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ arre he/it is a team digit person, whatever news articles are posted on their site are duplicated here.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ arre he/it is a team digit person, whatever news articles are posted on their site are duplicated here.

His last activity was 13th May, though he has been creating threads after this date. If he would have been INVISIBLE, then there would have been no label of Last Activity on the profile page....like you can see in Hullap's profile page: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=21368 no label of last activity because he keeps himself invisible and NewBytes' *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=44663 Last Activity 13th May, 2008.....This weird thing makes me believe that he is a bot.....Lekin 50-50 ho sakta hai...:D Jo bhi hai usse kya lena dena.....:D The Team Digit person posts articles on the site, and this bot copies them here by creating threads.

But iske duplicated articles waale threads ka zyaada use nahi ho raha...I mean to say this....

goobimama

 Macboy
The software in the phone (that my brother has) seems to be the same software found on those chinese phones. A little modified, but I'm sure its the same base software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom