Opera Mini 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we launch Opera Mini 4.1 with cool new features that we developed as a tribute to our thriving community. Thank you for all the support in this latest phase of the beta.

Opera Mini has proven that it is the peoples' choice with more than 44 million cumulative users so far. This release works on more than 800 phones - delivering the full Internet to people regardless of location or device. We believe this is really empowering.

<*www.operamini.com>

Thank you for testing, and just as importantly, thank you for spreading the word about Opera Mini. Millions of people from all around the world today use Opera Mini for their every day browsing, and most of these people first heard about Opera Mini through friends and family. We recognize the importance of this and value your support in spreading the word.

Opera Mini is not only the most popular mobile browser in the world, but by far the most popular mobile application ever. We believe this underscores the freedom the Internet provides and how it unites people regardless of device or location.

We hope you will enjoy the new version with the following new features:

- Opera is now up to 50% faster
- Find text within a Web page
- Auto-completion of URLs
- Download and upload files
- Save pages for offline viewing

Please enjoy the new version from <*www.operamini.com> and tell a new friend about Opera Mini today.

Regards,

The Opera Mini team

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I was using the beta version for a long time .. It has got a very irritating bug, if you press Stop button (Right soft key) for stop loading the page it wont stop, instead it will unzoom .. So you cant go back or click any link unless the page is fully loaded .. This really sucks ... Lemme see if this is fixed in final version ..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Yeah its the most irritating one..anyway did a bug report on it...lets see..
Anyone who used 4.1 having the same problem...or is it solved.. Please reply fast...

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Downloaded. Its faster than previous version. no prob till now. But same as previous version i m not able to log in immediately after entering uname n passwd. nybudy facing same prob

Ila digit phorum looks kool through mobile. Blends well with mini

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It's been out since a few days.

I was using the beta version for a long time .. It has got a very irritating bug, if you press Stop button (Right soft key) for stop loading the page it wont stop, instead it will unzoom .. So you cant go back or click any link unless the page is fully loaded .. This really sucks ... Lemme see if this is fixed in final version ..

Nope. It's still there. You have to press the right soft key twice to stop the page loading.

amit_at_stg

Broken In
i face problems with images in operamini 4.1, if a page contain many images it doesnt show all, and sometimes images blink one by one

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I can not open bank site from it.. may be cookies problem

Thats because Opera Mini routes every page you visit from its own proxy which converts the pages to mobile optimized content. Normally for opening online banking sites or trading sites, I use built in browser which is heavy on resources but gets the job done ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom