Oops Google disables Gmail accounts by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

A Google staffer writing under the name "Gmail Guide" posted a message on the company's Gmail Help Discussion forum yesterday saying that the problem had been fixed. But today, some Gmail users were still complaining about being locked out of their accounts. The thread devoted to the disabled accounts contained a total of more than 160 postings as of 1:30 p.m. EST

from

more news

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I prefer Microsoft live for my online storage :)

But google also have very decent service..hope they fix it very soon :p

gmail is still the best. no unwanted ads in the mail like M$, Reddif, Yahoo, etc.

the server maintainer must have drunk too much alcohol, eaten lots of heroin, and smoked lots of tobacco like most other americans I guess :lol:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
MetalheadGautham said:
gmail is still the best. no unwanted ads in the mail like M$, Reddif, Yahoo, etc.

the server maintainer must have drunk too much alcohol, eaten lots of heroin, and smoked lots of tobacco like most other americans I guess :lol:

Really..Since when did Gmail stop serving ads in our Gmail accounts??:rolleyes:
I hate Gmail for reading all our mails to serve us Ads :mad:

Ankur Gupta said:
Really..Since when did Gmail stop serving ads in our Gmail accounts??:rolleyes:
I hate Gmail for reading all our mails to serve us Ads :mad:

they are still non intrusive.
and no one actually reads them its automated. do you think all free email providers don't have the ability/right to read ur mails? read the TOS. email is still insecure due to that.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
MetalheadGautham said:
they are still non intrusive.
and no one actually reads them its automated. do you think all free email providers don't have the ability/right to read ur mails? read the TOS. email is still insecure due to that.

LOL...I never said they are read manually!
Read meant that they are crawled to extract keywords to serve us ads.
Emails are not "insecure" but they are not a confidential way of communication.
There are always downsides of everything.
Lets stick to the topic anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom