Online shopping ?

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
My query is quite dumb and I wonder whether i should ask it or not?
I want to buy some speakers for my pc. Most of the speakers here in local shops are the local i-ball or intex. So now iam thinking of ordering my stuff online. But the problem is i haven't done it before. Iam just a 10th class boy so you can understand my situation :-D. What are the things required for online shopping or the payment methods for sites like theitdepot or infibeam. Last question Is online shopping reliable?

Sarath

iDota
Each website offers their own methods of payment so you should check it in the respective websites. The payment options usually seen are:
`Credit card
`Net Banking for money transfer
`Bank Deposit
`Some offer Cash on Delivery

If you buy from reputed brands then you will most likely avoid trouble. Avoid suspicious websites.

Also check the return policy and ask them if your speakers are in stock.

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Online shopping is reliable, provided that the consumer (that is us) takes some precautions, and avoid those phishing attacks from fake websites.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yup I have done it lots of time...although didnt get anything more then 5k yet :)

Just get the goods from reliable site and ask them before if the goods r in stock....u can also get from ebay which is very safe..

if u dont have bank account or credit card some websites give option for cash-on -delivery...which is ur way to go :)

OP
saikiasunny

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for the replies guys. I don't have a credit card but do have a debit card and a bank acnt. Will it be ok? Btw will the speakers be delivered to my doorstep or do i have to go and pick it up from somewhere. This will be my first online purchase so a a bit nervous :-/

gurv01

Right off the assembly line
One of the great advantages of shopping online is discount shopping.

In their competition to offer a better deal, many of these sites offer some amazing discount shopping. You can earn money by simply signing in. Some offer free gift cards. Your discount shopping can start with just signing up for these sites. Then you can get rebates at every purchase and extra rebates by e-mail. These rebates keep accumulating in your account and you can avail them once they reach a specific amount. The amount you earn varies with the kind of transaction and the item bought.

Top Bottom