raj_in

In the zone
Whats the Best Online Store INDIA you come across
i like the ones with COD option
so i found two
flipkart.com
adexmart.com
flipkart delivery on time & the experience was very good

adexmart was a painful exp with them delivering the order after 6-7days i forgot
bcoz they said 24-48hrs when i placed the order with them
but the price was the lowest there

jetboy

Journeyman
Re: Best Online Store INDIA

I found couple of ones very usefull.

techshop.in
- had bought altec lancing mx5021 for 7k. Got it delivered within 4 days :-D

univercell.in

rsk11584

Journeyman

How could one forget ebay, I bought some articles some 3-4 years ago and the products were good, at that time the website was bazee.com now i dont get time for these things ;(

silicon_fusion

Journeyman

flipkart.com is really very good whene it comes to delivery & customer satisfaction.My experience with it was simply great..

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone

How could one forget ebay, I bought some articles some 3-4 years ago and the products were good, at that time the website was bazee.com now i dont get time for these things ;(
I dont know but there is something abt ebay that makes me not trust the products
plus i am like COD option
i just have an ATM card no credit card

rsk11584

Journeyman

I dont know but there is something abt ebay that makes me not trust the products
plus i am like COD option
i just have an ATM card no credit card

Different sellers in ebay offer different payment options some also offer COD option , DD, Cheque, ONline Payment, etc, but most prefer paisa pay option. ... :razz::razz:

anyway ebay is good for research for eg if you want to buy a mobile you can browse the features, images, and prices, and then go to local market for it

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

I've purchased many items from various online stores,

Recently I've purchased BlackBerry Torch and Nokia BP-4L from 'adexmart.com',I had no problem with them,

Majority of items from eBay.in/eBay.com and some from fommy.co.in & rediff shopping.

oval_man

Journeyman

So many Fraud sellers are out there,

Be extremely careful while buying online,I don't think anyone will read all rules and agreement in detail before signing in,

So,always personally inspect yourself and buy any product except in very rare circumstances.

Sarath

iDota
Post transferred to new thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/145536-online-shopping-guide-feedback-thread.html

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan

Best ones that i have seen are Letsbuy.com and Flipkart.com
Though not many ppl got anything from it, Saholic.com also seemed reliable to me as they delivered the ordered device within 2 working days.

aroraanant

Explorer

Letsbuy and flipkart are the website from whom I use to buy products very frequently,almost every month I buy something or the other from them.
Ebay is also good if paying through Debit Card is not a problem.

gameranand

Living to Play
Best Online Shops in India

I know this could be a lame question but I seriously need all the sites which are trusted and real nice. And I know this is the best place to ask. Actually I was just searching for price for Roccat Kave and after searching and searching I found many sites. Somewhere costlier somewhere cheaper. So I just want to bookmark all the online shopping sites so that I can just check price in them instead of Googling and all that crazy stuff for all my future purchases. :)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

I have bought multiple items from the following sites ranging from a Rs.100 accessory to a 25K HTC Desire and here's how I rate them.

eBay - as long as you buy from trusted sellers, it is a shoppers heaven, Discount coupons, EMI options will get you some killer deals ( Bought a SGS II for 25.5K ;) )

Flipkart - Good pricing, Good communication, COD, Fast shipping.

Letsbuy - Good pricing, hopeless communication, hopeless delivery.

ITDepot - Pricing could be better, good inventory, fast shipping.

PrimeABGB - Good inventory, good communication, fast shipping.

Sarath

iDota
Re: Best Online Shops in India

You mean this:

Buy Roccat Kave 5.1 Gaming Headset in India. Best price Rs.5590 only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom