Online Shopping Guide and Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Re: Best Online Shops in India

Since you live in Delhi it's better to get it directly from nehru place. I've heard that nextworld.in is good but their prices are ridiculous. Get it from SMCinternational or computer empire.

gameranand

Living to Play

You mean this:

Buy Roccat Kave 5.1 Gaming Headset in India. Best price Rs.5590 only!
Well actually I found better price and thats why I am asking for all good online shops. Also I am noving to Bilaspur so that is also the reason as I don't like shopping at all and I better order them. Not to mention these high end products are rarely available in shops. And not just this I mean I will buy more stuff this is just an example. :)
Roccat Kave at 5195 INR

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent

For best prices Lynx India, hassle free shopping Prime abgb & there is always ebay

azzu

AJJU
Re: Best Online Store INDIA

first of all, guys this a year old thread ...
soecondly as the matter of the thread is very usefull

Flipkart - Legendry Shipping time, Awesome CC. Highly recomended
Letsbuy- avg in all with poor CC

rest as all tell

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

hi,

what about buytheprice.com ? i found a much-sought after keyboard there, which is unavailable literally everywhere, locally and online...kindly someone pls suggest.

and lynx-india too has listed that keyboard, but not sure about the service...any word ?

BTW, the keyboard is MS Sidewinder X4 :)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@gameranand
Lynx India & Mr. Amarbir have a legacy hardly matched by any seller :p
Most of them ended up with ridiculous warranty issues with him. It's your risk, since he does have good inventory, but I personally would never ever deal with him again.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent

So Lynx-India don't have hassle free shopping ???

u have to call them several times for an order

hi,

what about buytheprice.com ? i found a much-sought after keyboard there, which is unavailable literally everywhere, locally and online...kindly someone pls suggest.

and lynx-india too has listed that keyboard, but not sure about the service...any word ?

BTW, the keyboard is MS Sidewinder X4 :)

I called at Lynx it is not in stock there

Sarath

iDota

I am not sure about lynx after what all I have heard.

I have bought from flipkart, letsbuy, primeabgb and 4 sellers on ebay. All with good experience.

Sarath

iDota
I will keep adding more websites if people contribute. Also in case you are searching for a particular "online shopping site" use the Ctrl+F (Search/Find) feature to quickly reach your seller. If this post swells up, it will save you navigation time.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Why not merge the other thread where similar discussion is going on. Everything will be in one place then :)

Update :
This one *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134086

rahul2002

Journeyman

i trust prime ABGB and techshop.in... had great service from both of them!!! timely delivery great products... however i feel prices in e-bay are a little on the high side!!! moreover many retailers on the site does not prefer delivery to kolkat.....:-x

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

u have to call them several times for an order

I called at Lynx it is not in stock there

yeah i too had called them up....he said place the order, and if the KB comes back in stock, we'll approve the order and then you could pay, otherwise we'll cancel your order.

anyway, the KB is present with buytheprice.com, and most probably am gonna place the order with them. you with me ?

Sarath

iDota
^ I have seen that thread. In fact I was contemplating creating this thread for a long time. I thought there was already a thread in place but there are only loose statements which are haphazardly arranged. I would like to arrange all of them under one roof, making this a one stop for all the queries and anonymity surrounding many online shops.

Also this will require enormous contribution from every member who has shopped, here.

I have decided to ask some of them and people posting in "Post your latest purchase" thread to leave a little feedback out here. That would help fellow buyers without the need for a seperate thread each time.

@asingh: I will try keeping it accurate and updated

Sarath

iDota

To all who have made purchases online, if you don't mind can you fill this up and post it in the [[[ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/145481-online-shopping-guide-feedback-thread.html ]]] thread

Online portal link: xxx
• xyz (Salient points)

Bought:
1) TDF Member name MEMBER- Product name
Communication: xxx
Shipping: xxx
Packaging: xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom