Online Mobile Recharge

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Anyone ever did recharge their mobile online ?
Recently I heard about this so got no idea.
I want to know pros and cos.
Is it safe ?
Please share ur views and experience to help nub!
Thanks!

ulysses

Broken In
For the last few months Iam using Oxicash wallet and recharging talk time top ups and some data plans (not all data plans /BSNL/MTNL data top ups available in Oxicash)
I top up my wallet using credit card/debit card/net banking for Rs 300 or 500.
Then using the wallet to recharge many family member sims .very convenient.

Pay tm has all kind of talk time/data plans of all telecom companies. Right now they have no wallet.Each time you have to use debit card/online banking.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
U can use *141# from ur Docomo mobile to do special recharges such as GPRS,etc.The amount gets cut from the balance.

there is already a Online Mobile Recharge thread by Sarath
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/148053-online-mobile-dth-recharge-thread.html

suntex

Broken In
I use Free Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vodafone,Airtel,Tata Docomo,Reliance,BSNL,Dish TV,Tata Sky & Videocon Mobiles this site for recharging

Gauravs90

geek........
I have used various online recharge sites and i have found *paytm.com best among them... It has all the facilities you need like coupons, paytm cash, also supports special recharge and DTH recharge...

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
One query.
What will happen if someone put wrong amount/value of Rs for recharge ?
Suppose u put 11 instead of Rs.10 for normal talk time recharge ?

Gauravs90

geek........
One query.
What will happen if someone put wrong amount/value of Rs for recharge ?
Suppose u put 11 instead of Rs.10 for normal talk time recharge ?

Some online recharge site have their own wallet. If your recharge fails, the amount will go in their wallet like Online Recharge- Recharge Prepaid Mobile Airtel Vodafone Reliance BSNL Idea Uninor Aircel MTS Tata Docomo Tata Indicom MTNL Loop Virgin & Online DTH Recharge

Some online recharge sites don't have any kind of wallet like FREE Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge & Top Up for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,Idea,Tata Indicom,BSNL,Docomo,Aircel,Videocon,Loop,Uninor,MTS,S-Tel Mobiles, so when recharge fails it is refunded in a week....

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for reply!
And what about rechargeitnow policy ?
After all its money so all want to be a safer side.

its better to do a online recharge through netbanking....
i use AXIS & Kotak bank online recharge....trusted & fast :mrgreen:
U mean u always use net baking for payment not the other option like CC,Debit/ATM card etc ?

abhidev

Human Spambot
netbanking is much more safer IMO...well I have a vodafone number...so i use the vodafone site to pay my bills

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I usually use either freecharge.in or recharge-it-now.com.

Highly satisfied with the both :)

rajeevk

Journeyman
I have an IDEA connection, so I am using their own site to recharge online. Even internet banking is also a good option to recharge mobile online.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I mean Banking sites have option to recharge your mobile no.... :p

Oh,u mean freom ur bank website ?
Like onlinesbi.com ?

netbanking is much more safer IMO...well I have a vodafone number...so i use the vodafone site to pay my bills

Thanks!

I usually use either freecharge.in or recharge-it-now.com.

Highly satisfied with the both :)

Thanks for feedback.

I still confuse about something.
Retailer do different types of rechrge using different method.
But,there is no such option for this except putting the Rs amount/value in digits:?
I mean there r normal top up,FRC,STV,net pack etc.
Foe example I got a SMS at my docomo that I will get R.35/- talk time with 15days validity if I do Rs.17/- special recharge.
So,how one can do that special recharge using these sites ? :?

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ in freecharge.in, just enter the exact value of the required card.

For example, if the operator give talktime when recharging with top-up of Rs.50/-, then enter 50, you will get talktime.
Again if the operator as SMS pack for Rs.36/-, then just enter 36, you will get the SMS pack

In recharge_it_now, there is a option to select between special and top-ups, just select according to your need.

Edit: my 701 post in 4.5years :(

Top Bottom