Online Mobile Recharge

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thanks for ur reply CA50.
Some ppl thinking that I'm telling lie here and spamming :x

See mate, no body is accusing you of what all you said. But with my experience I'd suggest YOU, that if you want to do online recharges, just do "balance recharges", no net pack, no tariff RC. In my 2 years of timeline, I never got through any such "fraud" site.

PS- I have used rechargeitnow for more than one year, and don't have even one bad experience to share. And its not a co-incidence. So, don't blame it just for your cause.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I don't think I'm totally different from u all other.
then why they did not refund my money ? :?
Even CA50 tried but did not get any replied.
Strange......

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I don't think I'm totally different from u all other.
then why they did not refund my money ? :?
Even CA50 tried but did not get any replied.
Strange......

IDK what happened with you. Money is refunded for "transaction failed", not for the wrong amount of recharge value entered, or chosing wrong RC pack (flexi and other sh!t).

The day rechargeitnow started giving me problem for on payment gateway, I shifted. And alas, my decision was so right. :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
@dashing.sujay and @Revolution

I had done numerous recharge from that site and all were successful, so i liked it. But i didn't know that their refund is so worse.

I have sent a mail at contactus@rechargeitnow.com, but it was not delivered, so i opted to register a complain via their complain system, no reply yet.

Naxal

Little Kid
I just used Paytm.com service. Recharge was quick, they charged the Credit Card and it took few seconds for the recharge to happen.

*i45.tinypic.com/y2ulw.jpg

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I have used Freecharge before, because it used to give me cashback on every recharge. Then they stopped giving any cashback at all, so moved to paytm. I get occasional cashback and i'm happy with that.. Also the refund services on both were great..

shijilt

Journeyman
Safe, no risk . even if it fails , they will refund the money in your bank account in few working days.
I use paytm mainly - it works well in 2g connection.
Free charge is good , they used to provide cash back offers , but now they don't give any offers.
Above two sites never gave me any headache .
I use the Android app most time.
I am also using my bank's application (imobile - ICICI), if paytm/free charge is down.
Other option is the network's website.
I am using DoCoMo and I get really good offers from their site.
I have bad experience with recharging from airtel's site, they will show one offer , when u pay for it , u will get something else.....

anilkumarsahrudhi

Right off the assembly line
I think you wont get recharge it will be failed because there is no such kind of plans. I use Reload.in for my online recharges. This situation happened to me some days back. But no need to worry, I got my money back in Reload cash. With that reload cash i done my recharge with proper plan again.

sayacharming

Right off the assembly line
If a Service provider have the RC for rs.11, then You will be recharged with that Particular amount,else you will be redirected to "No Found" page.

Top Bottom