Online computer "window shopping" addict 0_0 Am i the only one ??

I am sure you all have, at one point of time, made fun of girls and their window shopping habit. Well i still do, and i find it embarrassing when roaming around the mall with girls who spend a lot of time simply staring at thing which are beyond their reach; and at times, dont have any intention of buying at all.

Today the sudden self-realization struck, I AM LIKE THEM!! 100%, when i got a call from TheItDepot representative inquiring me about my shopping cart. I was like "No No No i am simply browsing, sorry, no intention to buy". yea, that woman at the other end made me embarrassed ! Awkward...

You see, i spend a lot of time browsing online stores, ones which sells computer hardware and stuffs. I put stuffs on the Cart, imagining that i have xxx amount of money and i have to work within a budget. Sometimes i remove some items, or replace it with something cheaper. And sometimes i am like what the hell, i can spend xxx amount more, just to fit this one item.. ALL THE WHILE I HAVE ZERO MONEY IN MY POCKET Q_Q

I repeat this process again and again. I clear my Cart, start from scratch. Even though my "build" is more or less the same, picking those computer components again and again gives me a..sort of.. high, a sense of euphoria..

Please tell me i'm not the only one who does this stupid thing >_< its ok if you guys lie about it.... T_T

Flake

Linux User
You are not the only one and I am not lying. 3 items at my Amazon account cart and 4 in Flipkart account. I keep on updating my carts with newest version of very same items. I do purchase a few sometimes but its not possible to buy everything in one go. Someday maybe !! Yes ! Someday I will buy.....
Until then, just keep on refreshing cart ! :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^^
*warwalksforhealth.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/famous-characters-troll-face-oh-god-why-149009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"Window shopping" have become common for men too, with the advent of Online shopping.
Before I upgraded my PC and bought Moto X, I too use to browse shopping sites for hours, "fantasizing" about buying stuff.

Though, now I don't do window shopping, since I think I have got what I wanted, for the time being atleast.

monkey

Padawan
I have been doing this for the past 10 years. Nearly everyday.
Started it with newegg.com, tigerdirect.com, amazon.com and zipzoomfly.com. Now flipkart and snapdeal have been added. ;)

Top Bottom