OnePlus One not booting

Minion

Conversation Architect
never worked for me i used to get CM OTA (usually 16~25mb) and it asked for updating Recovery to stock.

Oh you mean delta updates.
You can enable delta updates with this
CyanDelta- Best & Fastest way to update CyanogenMod nightlies ! - YouTub

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^don't know about the delta updates
but as I know there are 2 or 3 types of CM updates
e.g: 1. for CM13 there will be official OTA for those who use stock recovery.
2.then who cannot use official OTA due to custom recovery (TWRP etc) some dev creates a flashable signed zip of around 600~800mb.

the only difference between 1 & 2 is the signed bacon zip support for TWRP as 1 doesn't work on TWRP.

so I use the 2nd one as I have TWRP now after flashing the zip it works the same way as the official ROM as it pings the same cygn gateway to get the OTA updates
and once a new OTA updates is available the updates do get downloaded (around 15~30mb) but on running it asks to update the recovery to stock and this where it FAILS.

I hope I am correct

Minion

Conversation Architect
^^don't know about the delta updates
but as I know there are 2 or 3 types of CM updates
e.g: 1. for CM13 there will be official OTA for those who use stock recovery.
2.then who cannot use official OTA due to custom recovery (TWRP etc) some dev creates a flashable signed zip of around 600~800mb.

the only difference between 1 & 2 is the signed bacon zip support for TWRP as 1 doesn't work on TWRP.

so I use the 2nd one as I have TWRP now after flashing the zip it works the same way as the official ROM as it pings the same cygn gateway to get the OTA updates
and once a new OTA updates is available the updates do get downloaded (around 15~30mb) but on running it asks to update the recovery to stock and this where it FAILS.

I hope I am correct

Don't know what is happening but you don't need to update ROM daily do a full ROM update once a month or 15 days you will be fine.

Top Bottom