OnePlus 3 launched today

Dr. House

No Regrets
Every android phone is same from Moto G4 to OnePlus 3. There is no day to day difference much in using phone that includes messaging, whatsapp, facebook, ola/uber twitter and few other social media website. The only thing that makes difference is camera picture quality.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
They are already giving you amazing one year accidental damage care and double 4G data offer. Plus in US pricing 7-8% state taxes are extra in bill for 400$
Import Data and Price of oneplus 3 64g | Zauba

Customs declared price of ~23k. Should've included a free sandstone back cover and tempered glass screen protector in the box. Double data offer doesn't applies to every customer.

DateHS CodeDescriptionOrigin CountryPort of DischargeUnitQuantityValue (INR)Per Unit (INR)
10-Jun-201685171290MOBILE PHONE ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE ONE PLUS A3003 (IN) 64G BRAND:ONEPLUS (BIS REG NO:R-41038075)Hong KongChennai Air CargoPCS7,200164,575,37622,858
10-Jun-201685171290MOBILE PHONE ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE ONE PLUS A3003 (IN) 64G BRAND:ONEPLUS (BIS REG NO:41038075)Hong KongChennai Air CargoPCS2,88065,831,49222,858
10-Jun-201685171290MOBILE PHONE ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE ONE PLUS A3003 (IN) 64G BRAND:ONEPLUS (BIS REG NO:R-41038075)Hong KongChennai Air CargoPCS7,200164,578,06422,858
9-Jun-201685171290MOBILE PHONE ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE ONE PLUS A3003 (IN) 64G BRAND: ONEPLUS -(BIS REG NO: R-41038075)Hong KongChennai Air CargoPCS7,200164,580,65622,858

Dr. House

No Regrets
I believe one should save money and get an iOS iPhone doesn't matter which model. iPhone 5S in this price range maybe.
Optimization and RAM management sucks a lot in android phones, every phone looks great on papers but in reality they stand nowhere around iOS in realtime usage.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I believe one should save money and get an iOS iPhone doesn't matter which model. iPhone 5S in this price range maybe.
Optimization and RAM management sucks a lot in android phones, every phone looks great on papers but in reality they stand nowhere around iOS in realtime usage.

File transfers counts as a real time usage which iOS is crippled at.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
watch it, believe it!
Nobody would switch between 12 apps that crazily. There was a build.prop edit which somewhat fixed the aggressive memory management.

Also, the comparison would've made sense if and only if 6s was priced at 28k (which surprisingly, is its declared customs value)

Dr. House

No Regrets
Nobody would switch between 12 apps that crazily. There was a build.prop edit which somewhat fixed the aggressive memory management.

Also, the comparison would've made sense if and only if 6s was priced at 28k (which surprisingly, is its declared customs value)

You didn't get the point. iOS is far superior in performance than any android phone not only OnePlus 3 but also Galaxy S7/LG G5/HTC10 like android other flagships.

sujoyp

Grand Master
You didn't get the point. iOS is far superior in performance than any android phone not only OnePlus 3 but also Galaxy S7/LG G5/HTC10 like android other flagships.

Bro even if we belive in what you say , I will never have 60-70k to burn on a cellphone..neither I would spend 25k on a 3yr old model...rather getting latest android every 2 yr will save me lot of money

ssb1551

Technomancer
Bro even if we belive in what you say , I will never have 60-70k to burn on a cellphone..neither I would spend 25k on a 3yr old model...rather getting latest android every 2 yr will save me lot of money

Well said sujoyp!! I think Dr. House forgot about price to performance ratio which we Indians always look at. After all not every one can spend 60-70 k for a phone.

iPhone 6s (64GB) will definitely make sense if priced within 33k.

- - - Updated - - -

I know its the wrong thread or sub-forum (I'll be really grateful if someone can direct me to the relevant section) but I would like to know if we can get battery packs for OnePlus 3? You know the likes which act as phone case or cover but pack an additional battery. If not for OnePlus 3 then any suggestions or knowledge on similar item for OnePlus 2 would also be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys a very good article on OP3 vs iPhone 6s Plus : (You'll have to translate the page though)
OnePlus 3 vs iPhone 6s Plus: confronto foto e video - HDblog.it

Dr. House

No Regrets
The OnePlus 3 Revie

See how bad is the display of OnePlus 3. Even worse than OnePlus 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you definitely not consider Oneplus as they have bad history of updating to marshmallow after 8 months in nexus. Go with Nexus 5X 32GB that costs 21k on ebay.in. It will be better choice for updates and LG quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said sujoyp!! I think Dr. House forgot about price to performance ratio which we Indians always look at. After all not every one can spend 60-70 k for a phone.

On that basis LeEco Max 2 costs 22k with much better specs than OnePlus 3.

the.one

In the zone
Every android phone is same from Moto G4 to OnePlus 3. There is no day to day difference much in using phone that includes messaging, whatsapp, facebook, ola/uber twitter and few other social media website. The only thing that makes difference is camera picture quality.

True..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! It was one hit wonder.

It had something different to offer till it had CM on its side.

Oxygen OS needs to improve a lot to give it that again. Otherwise it will remain "just another android smartphone".

Dr. House

No Regrets
I'm now waiting for the next nexus phone coming this august. I heard rumor that htc is working on two phones this year based on amazing htc 10.
One with normal 5" screen to succeed 5x
And another 5.5" screen phone for 6P
Huawei is making a tablet this year for nexus.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Idk why you guys complaining about Op3. Yes the battery is somewhat of a compromise other than that it's a great phone. Having used the phone I can confirm the device is great overall. Build quality is also top notch.

Performance wise it's a beast. There are even benchmarks available backing that up. Overall, it's definitely a phone worth buying. Sure next Nexus will be better, but that will be launching in October so it's bound to be better.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Idk why you guys complaining about Op3. Yes the battery is somewhat of a compromise other than that it's a great phone. Having used the phone I can confirm the device is great overall. Build quality is also top notch.

Performance wise it's a beast. There are even benchmarks available backing that up. Overall, it's definitely a phone worth buying. Sure next Nexus will be better, but that will be launching in October so it's bound to be better.
u bought OP3 ?

Dr. House

No Regrets

next nexus might come earlier in Q3 because andorid N beta was launched way earlier this time by google. So most possibly we will se next nexus devices this August.

- - - Updated - - -

We are complaining because OnePlus sucks after CM integration gone. Now it's just an another chinese OS phone as OTA sucks a lot.
I finally got Marshmallow update on my OnePlus 2 this month after waiting like 8-9 months of nexus release. That's a shame!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
We are complaining because OnePlus sucks after CM integration gone. Now it's just an another chinese OS phone as OTA sucks a lot.
I finally got Marshmallow update on my OnePlus 2 this month after waiting like 8-9 months of nexus release. That's a shame!

One thing that OnePlus has which other Chinese phones don't is top notch Dev support

Sent from my Xperia Z

Top Bottom