On/Off switch light keeps blinking

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Hi guys my monitor recently started giving me this problem where the On/Off switch is blinking, I mean the light on the switch keeps blinking and the monitor does not start up. I am able to use it because, I don't know how to open the monitor. Can you tell me how do I resolve this problem as I am going to sell this monitor and I want to sell it as a fully functional monitor. Help me.

*i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv231/sam9953/2012-08-16153148.jpg

*i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv231/sam9953/2012-08-16153134.jpg

Last edited:
OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Guys, these pics are slightly outdated, the monitor does not even switch on now. The on/off switch just keeps blinking with the blue light, I cannot even access the on screen display by clicking menu button.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
then problem is not related to ram. lools like monitor is either getting less power or the internal circuitry has developed some problem.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
do you get the POST screen?

disconnect the monitor form the CPU check if it shows any message....

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Okay guys I have updated the photos, forget about the previously posted photos, what you saw previously doesnt even appear on the screen now. I have connected the monitor with just the power supply port. Nothing else and still nothing happens, the on/off light blinking continues.

Top Bottom