Old TV Video Games

xavier666

Right off the assembly line
you can go to *romsite.net for free roms. And you can use "Visual Boy Advance" as an emulator. Google it.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Tough luck dude! It's not working to me. I can't keep bomb using the instructions given by you. Am I supposed to collect some things before I can keep the bombs like there is some sack kind of thing which pops up.

Kicking a rat once, or hitting it with a slingshot will kill it, and they will drop a bomb for you to collect....

L

lyj

Memories of childhood - Old Video Games

Memories of childhood

Do you still remember the first video game from your childhood? I have been playing lots of games with my Tablet PC and smart phone recently and that has got my memories stirring. I’d like to share some of those memories with all of you guys.
First console that I ever got : Atari 2600
*www.seoanyi.com/game.jpg
I played such classic games like Pone, Combat, Asteroids and Yar’s Revenge.

*www.seoanyi.com/2.jpg
*www.seoanyi.com/3.jpg
*www.seoanyi.com/4.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
bump..

any place where I could buy NES or a quality NES clone in Delhi?

Well if you really have the passion. Here you go. Get it via ICC World, or ask a dear friend or relative....!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ico, did you complete Jungle Book? I remember playing the game at a stretch during my summer vacations, back when I was in high school. I had completed it in one sitting. Can't believe those days without any flash memory to save the game progress. *shudder*

A

AchilleusGoyo

re: Memories of childhood - Old Video Games

*everseradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/galaxian-part-x.gif
*images.pcworld.com/reviews/graphics/114082-c_010504_mspacpcb.gif
*www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sunset_riders_profilelarge.jpg

classic

And, I recently bought a smart phone equipped with a number of applications and a lot of games. The creative gaming experience does not fall short of those we had as children playing the classic games.

Last edited by a moderator:

y2j826

Journeyman
Ico, did you complete Jungle Book? I remember playing the game at a stretch during my summer vacations, back when I was in high school. I had completed it in one sitting. Can't believe those days without any flash memory to save the game progress. *shudder*

Damn, I remember those days too, on every weekend I used to play that game for 2-3 hours but never finished it for 1 month or so. FINALLY one fine day after 5-6 tries I finished the game... :grin:

abhidev

Human Spambot
re: Memories of childhood - Old Video Games

The first video game i ever played was...Road fighter and Contra. I had bought Little Master(8 bit) video game with 2 controllers. Those days were awesome. That time playstation was for arnd 10k and also there was Sega video game which supported 16bit(better games). I used to exchange cassettes of games with friends.

abhidev

Human Spambot

This one was one of the best game....has anyone played sonic?Also,

The lion king
TMNT
Felix the cat
Spartan

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Didn't play Sonic that much. I was a huge fan of beat-em-ups like Double Dragon and TMNT. I had completed all the TMNT titles on the NES. Co-op action was a complete blast.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
All on Samurai aka NES:

Contra
Super C
Mario I
Mario with the flying tail thing
Some Kung-Fu game where baddies threw knifes
Bomber Man
Circus
Castlevania
Battle City

bump..

any place where I could buy NES or a quality NES clone in Delhi?

Well if you really have the passion. Here you go. Get it via ICC World, or ask a dear friend or relative....!

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
a few games i used to play lot, maybe mentioned before:

1. Silk Worm (2 player was awesome)
2. CrossFire.
3. CUBA.
4. Kage.
5. Guardians.
6. Tank.
7. Contra: Force.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
have you guys ever played Cadillacs and Dinosaurs - it's a Beat 'em up game and it's co-op mode is very good. I like this most. Even nowadays I play it using emulators.

BTW, I played it first 15 years ago on this big arcarde game machines at game parlous ( insert a coin and Voila ! you got a second life :p

*www.prestigegames.co.uk/images/arcade.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
have you guys ever played Cadillacs and Dinosaurs - it's a Beat 'em up game and it's co-op mode is very good. I like this most. Even nowadays I play it using emulators.
Which system was this game for? I can't recollect it being on NES.

Top Bottom