Old school cartoons.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i did watch the 1st pokemon and i remember collecting pokemon cards from uncle chips packets.....they went viral

i used to collect cards and pokemon drawing books free with kissan jam i and my friends drew pokemons upto 100 rank ourselves and fully filled it!!!those awesome days

then came beyblade era when beyblades were so fmous that every kid had those.We used to fight with our beyblades during school recess.....
then dragon ball era....
Now nothing like that can be seen....

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
i still have my beyblades that came with uncle chips... they were packed untill my evil sis opened 'em... :(
also got a metal beyblade, 2 funskool one and lots of materials... :D

sygeek

Technomancer
i still have my beyblades that came with uncle chips... they were packed untill my evil sis opened 'em... :(
oh, the beyblade era. Once I bought one, and everyone in my colony started buying one as well. We then started having tournaments all the time. Those days were fun..

Sarath

iDota
After the cartoon series everyone wanted a Beyblade. I ended up buying a couple of them for my younger brother.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
What about Duel Masters? I had around 200 cards, I remember they were pretty expensive at that time, and I had to convice dad to buy 10 cards every 2 weeks (they came in packs of 10, 50 rupees per pack) :D but lost them when I was going to Haridwar in train :'( Saddest part of my life.

Pokemon Tazoos and then Jenga Cards from Cheetos, those were awesome. I also remember Card Captors, Sakuura from the same, who also became my first anime crush <3 :p

Timon and Pumbaa...Beyblade, Top Spin, Top Cat, Sheep in The Big City, Tom and Jerry, Disney cartoons like Looney Toons, Dexter's Laboratory and so on... You name it, I've seen it :p

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
This thread really made me nostalgic about the old golden days of CN!
My favourites:
The ORIGINAL scooby doo series
Swat Kats
Tom and jerry
Captain Planet
jetsons
Johnny Quest
and many more

Hey, does any one out there remember "ALF" which used to come on POGO some 5-6 years ago? It was about an alien dog, it was very good.

Too bad they dont show these cartoons now. I even sent CN and pogo mails to show atleast one of them, but no replies till now. Even in cant find Swat Kats anywhere on the internet in Hindi, or any other cartoon in Hindi. Seems like only CN has this classics in Hindi. And they dont even release DVDs in hindi.:evil:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
This thread really made me nostalgic about the old golden days of CN!
My favourites:
The ORIGINAL scooby doo series
Swat Kats
Tom and jerry
Captain Planet
jetsons
Johnny Quest
and many more

Hey, does any one out there remember "ALF" which used to come on POGO some 5-6 years ago? It was about an alien dog, it was very good.

Too bad they dont show these cartoons now. I even sent CN and pogo mails to show atleast one of them, but no replies till now. Even in cant find Swat Kats anywhere on the internet in Hindi, or any other cartoon in Hindi. Seems like only CN has this classics in Hindi. And they dont even release DVDs in hindi.:evil:

yes i remember. ALF :D

It's a great show and specially the version dubbed in Hindi was Awesome.
which was aired on 1st Sony after on POGO TV.
Please make it avail in Hindi dubbed DVDs.Because i would love to buy them.

best Dialogue "Mazak tha bhai mazak Kamaal hai is dharti pe kiska mazak nahi samjta kya"

jale ke aag kahte hain,
buje ko raak kahte hain,
aur jise___________ vuse alf kahte hain.

whn alf says "galti ho gayi mar daliye"

reddead

LoSt!
i had too google pingoo to remember it....anyways it pingu

BTW anyone remember small wonder on star plus? i know it was not a cartoon show....but that that was one awesome show....

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,The Angry Beavers,The Journey of Allen Strange

and *www.nickelodeon.com.au/blammo/images/rug_animlogo.gifmy all time fav

good old nickelodeon

ohh! i forgot spongebob

they also telecasted some temple show and athletic games show whose name i can't remember

EDIT: found it legends of the hidden temple and global guts

this thread is full on nostalgia

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer

BTW anyone remember small wonder on star plus? i know it was not a cartoon show....but that that was one awesome show....

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,

good old nickelodeon

they also telecasted some temple show and athletic games show whose name i can't remember

yep small wonder is great. Vicky is cute robot. hindi dubbing is also nice.

on nikelodeon i think its "Legends of the Hidden Temple" show?

sygeek

Technomancer

i just remembered hey arnold, catdog , kenan and kel ,The Angry Beavers,The Journey of Allen Strange

good old nickelodeon

ohh! i forgot spongebob

EDIT: found it legends of the hidden temple and global guts

this thread is full on nostalgia
oh yeah, loved those shows on nick, especially catdog and rugrats.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Digimon :) was also good

And
Think..think think think thinkkkkkkkkkk............................................................................Jimmmy neutron

Theodre

In the zone
=> Swat katz!!! (\/)y favourite.... (check ma avatar;))
=> The mask (somebody stop me:D)
=> Jonny quest
=> Tom and jerry!!!
=> Speed racer :cool:
=> Scooby doo :)
=> Popeye the sailor man :)
=> Looney tunes!!!
=> The road runner show!!
=> Silvester and tweety misteries :)
=> Captain plannet!!!!
=> Tom and jerry kids show!!!
=> Top cat
=> Dexters laboratory
=> Johnny bravo ;) he ha :D
=> Teenage mutants ninja turtles :)
=> Power puff girls (chemical x :D) i am mojojojo:mrgreen:
And a lot more :) Was a cartoon bug :mrgreen::p

tkin

Back to school!!
First it was Power Extreme, then Power Zone and Finally Toonami, remember the toons? I'll start.

The Centurions
Swat Kats
Johny Quest
Ninja Robots(this I can't find complete anywhere, cr@p)
Pandavas
Captain Planet
Digimon
Pokemon
Aladdin
Dragonball Z
(f**cking cartoon network replayed the first season over and over for 8/9 yrs till I was bored to death)

Anything else?

Piyush

Lanaya
oh, the beyblade era. Once I bought one, and everyone in my colony started buying one as well. We then started having tournaments all the time. Those days were fun..
same here :D
me too
I had 1 Dranzer, 1 Galleon, 1 Draciel, 1 Galzzy and 1 Eagle one (forgot the name...which used to jump :lol: )

What about Duel Masters? I had around 200 cards, I remember they were pretty expensive at that time, and I had to convice dad to buy 10 cards every 2 weeks (they came in packs of 10, 50 rupees per pack) :D but lost them when I was going to Haridwar in train :'( Saddest part of my life.

Pokemon Tazoos and then Jenga Cards from Cheetos, those were awesome. I also remember Card Captors, Sakuura from the same, who also became my first anime crush <3 :p

me too collected Duel masters cards
though i personally liked Yu-Gi-Oh more
too bad their cards aint available here :(

Top Bottom