Old school cartoons.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread for discussions about old school cartoons which luckily we all have witnessed and the current generation kids never will.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Top Cat :))

*3.bp.blogspot.com/-JBMN4SWnye8/Tir6IqaoQ6I/AAAAAAAABgE/OXtr50OIukA/s320/TopCatTVSoundtrackFront.JPG

used to watch it in late 90's

gonna download all episodes :p

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hindi dubbed Duck Tales, Talespin and Winnie the Pooh on DD Metro. The Jungle Book on DD National too back in 1996.

Piyush

Lanaya
Captain Planet, Johny Quest, Talespin, TinTin, The Adam's Family and many more...

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
[YOUTUBE]iqE74c54Nfc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]3_lt3suFuDo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]fTE7Dd2QFtQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]93Nwl-3SGzA[/YOUTUBE]

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]RsaFDUu6IOM[/YOUTUBE]

I used to laugh at this theme song. lol.

Alok

Adventurer
Hindi dubbed Duck Tales, Talespin and Winnie the Pooh on DD Metro. The Jungle Book on DD National too back in 1996.

metro , yes i remember watching He-Man ,duck tales . Also remember time, it was 4pm to 6pm.:-D

Aladdin(3 movies and most of episodes) ,Lorel'n Hardy , Little lady Mermaid , jungle book all i still have in my dvd collection.

Well hindi dubbed disney episodes probably still comes on DD1 on every sat.(disney jadoo)

Alok

Adventurer
In Metro days i was in 2nd std.
Except He-Man i have something from every character i love specially disney classics Lionking , Beauty and Beast , Aladdin , Tarzan , Mowgli.

Also they have great music. I love Arabian Nights , Hakuna Matata , You'll be in my heart , circle of life.
my mobile is filled up with these.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Loved captain planet, Swat Kats, Kids Next Door and TinTin when I was in 2nd-3rd.. :) :D

Alok

Adventurer
@ico Time for Disney Jadoo is 9:30am to 10:30am . Classics are shown at 9:30 to 10 (they take one character episodes as series , i watched all episodes Winnie , Aladdin , Tarzan in this tv series.

and modern like ( Buzz Lightyear) shown at 10 to 10:30.

Alok

Adventurer
^:lol:

well youtube have every episode from disney classics. Better download than to wait for tv timing.;-)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
During mid 80s, Mickey & Donald in Sunday morning and Spiderman in afternoon. Then came Ducktales, Tailspin and Jungle Book. Oh, I leave He-man, never loved that series.

Good old Doordarshan days. :)

Top Bottom