Old school cartoons.

vaibhav23

In the zone
well disney jadoo on DD National shows Tintin.
Kids next door is shown in CN at 4 a.m. I think.Watched

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Love Swat Cats. Also this Japanese Anime which used to come. Had Cybertron in it..? Anyone a idea, what that was. Those robots could change, with big swords.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Birdman,SpaceGhost,Johny Quest.

Pingoo : This one I really liked a lot.
I loved it too. Earlier I used to think they talk in english and when I will learn it, I may understand what they're talking about :lol:

Also courage the cowardly dog..! :D

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
No no...not transformers. It was Japanese Anime for sure.
Voltron...like Sam said?

Daigunder? (Animax - no Cybertron though)

Beast Machines Transformers (CN circa 2000. Toonami mach #1)?

vaibhav23

In the zone
I think that the old Shinchan's stupidities were better than now when almost all his episodes are censored.
Watch it sometimes with my cousin brother:grin:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My favorite old cartoons:
1.Heman
2.Giant Robot (loved to call the robot using a watch)
3.Swat Kats (loved the starting title music)
4.The Mask
5.Jungle Book
6.DBZ
7.Aladdin
8.Talespin
9.Duck Tales
10.Donald duck,mickey mouse,goofy

Also this Japanese Anime which used to come. Had Cybertron in it..? Anyone a idea, what that was. Those robots could change, with big swords.

was it anime or real people playing in that?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
PINGOO: ah u made me remember happy old school days :)

Also can I include I Dream of Jeannie ? (jee maaaalik...dhooooom !)

abhidev

Human Spambot
My favs were
He-man
Batman
Duck tales
Talespin
Shazaam
Super Human Samurai(not a cartoon though but loved it and never missed it)
Dexter's Lab
Johnny quest

Also has anyone watched the 'Agatha Christie' show that used to come just after Batman???

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
No no...not transformers. It was Japanese Anime for sure.

LOL! I had no idea anyone else used to watch that. It was NINJA ROBOTS!! with Golden Lion, Purple Dragon, Crimson Falcon (fav!) and of course CYBERTRON!!

I used to watch every frickin' cartoon on CN, that is till they decided to screw it up, probably after 2 seasons of Pokemon.

RIP DBZ, Swat Cats, Ninja Robots, Transformers, Dexter's Lab, Top Cat, Whacky Races, Flintstones, Tom & Jerry, Batman, Scooby-Doo, KND, MIB, Tin-tin, Captain Planet, Samurai Jack, Jackie Chan Adventures, Tailspin, Duck Tales and Centurions.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! I had no idea anyone else used to watch that. It was NINJA ROBOTS!! with Golden Lion, Purple Dragon, Crimson Falcon (fav!) and of course CYBERTRON!!

I used to watch every frickin' cartoon on CN, that is till they decided to screw it up, probably after 2 seasons of Pokemon.

RIP DBZ, Swat Cats, Ninja Robots, Transformers, Dexter's Lab, Top Cat, Whacky Races, Flintstones, Tom & Jerry, Batman, Scooby-Doo, KND, MIB, Tin-tin, Captain Planet, Samurai Jack, Jackie Chan Adventures, Tailspin, Duck Tales and Centurions.

Yes, Ninja Robots. Correct. Owe you one man, ya.

Top Bottom