Old Digit Issues 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
Re: Digit 4 Sale

rajivnedungadi said:
50% price without the discs?
Well, the December 2006 CD has all the issues in PDF.......you still expect a reply?
ya 100% true jus watch out for those editions and u donot need to buy it if u don have that much buck.. not only that if u miss edition u get to see it so why buying old copies at such a huge price

crack_head

Fireball Venom

First of all, The Thread title is WRONG...It should be "Digit Issues for Sale" Dumbass...

Secondly, respect the hard copies and don't sell it...they are like treasures which one might need any day.

xbonez

NP : Crysis

^^its his option man, if he wants he can sell it. its not like he's disrespecting digit by selling his hard copies

morpheusv6

Journeyman

crack_head said:
First of all, The Thread title is WRONG...It should be "Digit Issues for Sale" Dumbass...

Secondly, respect the hard copies and don't sell it...they are like treasures which one might need any day.

'Digit 4 sale'!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't know that Digit was up for sale!!

I agree that you should not sell your collection, its priceless.

What does 50% amount to anyway?:confused::confused: (sorry but I am not aware of the old prices and am too lazy to get the December CD to look into the soft copies of the same).:D

napster007 said:
ok include the cd and dvd/s then the 50% may be considered

Why do you need outdated software on CDs and DVDs? Most of the demos, etc. are available on the net and the monthly issue does contain the updates.

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Edited the title of thread .. :| .. I thought you were going to sell Digit itself ..

Sheesh ...

[EDIT] Seems I am not the only one who thought this .. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom