Old Bridge In Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.regmi

Broken In
hi
I beat razor but cant find the old bridge. This one is very hard, please help.
Is there any cheat for it lol, I have exam after 10 days and i am playing it all day lol.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The location of the bridge shows up on your map. I know it's hard to find it while you have a gaziliion cops after you but it's the only way out. You could try looking up walkthroughs on sites such as gamefaqs.com that might help you find the bridge easily.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
see this map.
*img86.imageshack.us/img86/822/nfsmwuf6.th.jpg

When in the game (before BL # 1) you can see a road which is under construction & blocked near the Stadium.

Just plan the best route to ESCAPE.

For that see this
*img86.imageshack.us/img86/2824/nfsmw2sc4.th.jpg.

& when you jump try get some Screenshots, It looks Superb.

Stalker

Padawan
hey........just hang in there 4 5 mins.mia gives u a call...from that point onwards stick to the main highway......u will get ur bridge.

OP
N

n.regmi

Broken In
Thank u all for the tips. Hey s18000rpm thanks a lot, i finally jumped the old bridge with the help of image u provided, though i had to play it almost 40-50 times lol.Most Wanted Rocks.

@s18000rpm, i was able to take only one screenshot of the old bridge by using Print Screen key. How do i take lots of screenshots?
Link:
*img250.imageshack.us/img250/1291/finalpursuitlu8.jpg

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Push F12 key. its a in-game feature to take screenshot whenever or wherever you want.
the game saves the screenshot in My Pictures Folder in targa format as "nfsmwxxx". You can open those files in QuickTime player or Photoshop.

If you dont have Photshop, & If you want to save those files in JPEG format, open them in QuickTime Player, goto --- Edit->Copy.
Now open Microsoft Paint, & goto --- Edit ->Paste.
Now you know what to do, goto ---File-> Save As--then a dialog box opens, in it select the format "JPEG" . That All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom