Oktoberfest - Digit Mumbai Meet Oct 2008 - Be there or Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Hello guys,
i missed the last DIGIT Mumbai Meet (DMM), as i was not in town. Seeing the amount of fun you guys had, i really feel i missed out, hence i want to take lead in organizing the next DMM.

There a few others who couldnt be there the last time, im sure they too want join in.
Here is a list of people from in and around mumbai who wanted to be in the last meet: (compiled by scouring the last meet thread)

preshit.net
satyamy
rhitwick
krazzy
Pathik
Cool G5
it_waaznt_me
sreevirus
ax3
Sourabh
mehulved
Kenshin
iMav
thewisecrab
Tech$oft
Asfaq
goobimama
jal_desai
tarey_g
Raaabo
FatBeing

hope i havent overlooked anyone...
[PMed link of this thread to all of the above]

So guys, when and where can the next meet take place???:confused:

Personally, I am here till the 12th. Then have to leave for college.
thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

jal_desai

In the zone
ya.. too busy right now bro.. entrance exams are there. can this Meet be postponed till the end of Novenmber???

goobimama

 Macboy
Actually, I will be travelling with my friends on a 8 day long trip to Mumbai at the end of october. We weren't supposed to enter Mumbai, but if there's a digit meet, I don't mind. Of course, I can't get any alcohol, cause it will be finished along the way…

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
tarey_g...aisa kya laga diya tumne jo moderator khafa ho gaye ? was it a n**e pic ?
and hitboxxx are u moderator ? never known to me :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Not a n**e pic.. but 3 day ban may be a bit harsh .. just a warning would have done... Just my opinion. :|

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
lekin bhai logo..ye hitboxxx bhai ka avatar bhi kaha se pow pow kar raha hai ..concentrate on that :D ..no offence meant ;)

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
^^ Not a n**e pic.. but 3 day ban may be a bit harsh .. just a warning would have done... Just my opinion. :|
Yes, that is just your opinion, not mine. A warning would serve when a new member has done such a thing, not and old and responsible one as tarey_g, he knows better, yet it took the risk.

lekin bhai logo..ye hitboxxx bhai ka avatar bhi kaha se pow pow kar raha hai ..concentrate on that :D ..no offence meant ;)
There is nothing wrong with the avatar.. you just have a sick mind...no offence meant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom